Author Topic: Pets - Cats and Dogs Expansion News  (Read 21112 times)

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
Re: Pets - Cats and Dogs Expansion News
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2017, 04:33:36 PM »
If you look at the pack in the Origin Store it will show when it can be downloaded in your area.  :)

Thank you

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2017, 06:46:21 PM »
Final question: If you get the pack, can you enjoy & admire these pets, without owning them? In other words, can you visit OTHER people's pets & perhaps meet them on the street, without them knocking on your door as strays & filling up all your house slots?

I am interested in the new neighborhood & would like to evaluate the pets on a testing basis. Is there anything to be aware of, that will forever change how the game operates? (Getting bit by vampire or alien dogs, etc. )

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2017, 08:26:20 PM »
Yes, there are loads of stray animals wandering around Brindleton Bay and some around in the other worlds. You can also place pets into other households and then go visit them etc. The households of Brindleton Bay all have pets, as you'd expect, but of course the other worlds don't so you can add them easily enough through manage worlds etc etc.

Nothing really that effects you like the Vampire pack does. It's all just fairly cute cats and dogs roaming around. It's a bit sad when the strays are hungry or sick but I just fill the pet bowls around the world or place one in build mode and then fill it. If seeing sick strays bothers you can just enable testingcheats and make them happy.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2017, 09:14:07 PM »
Cool. I think I know enough, to make an informed purchase, now.