Author Topic: Thank-you! creators of this site and the awesome community  (Read 1710 times)

Offline kamarca

• Nooboo
Thank-you! creators of this site and the awesome community
« on: October 26, 2017, 03:02:46 PM »
(Sorry, was not sure where to post this! Feel free to move it to the correct forum.)

To the creators of this site and the awesome community:

Several months ago I reinstalled Sims 3 and I have found a renewed love for the game. I'm doing things I never did the first time around. Right now I am loving breeding and training horses. (Who knew they were so much work?) Anyway, I just wanted to give this site a huge Thank you!! While I play, I am constantly looking things up on my phone. Your guides have been invaluable to me! They are very well-organized and explains things clearly. I would seriously be lost without it. So thought I would send you all some love today and let you know I am very grateful for all of your hard work.  :-*

Offline Lester

• Nooboo
Re: Thank-you! creators of this site and the awesome community
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 04:32:49 AM »
I must also too announce my thanks and admiration to the hard, dedicated people who put this content up here.  I have recently re-installed Sims 3 after figuring out that I can exclude some less interesting expansion packs from Steam, and I'm having a whale of a time - yet again.  I need to come here often for information on where to find that elusive plant, or how to catch that wonderful fish.  Much gratitude - I've even donated :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Thank-you! creators of this site and the awesome community
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 07:07:34 AM »
(Sorry, was not sure where to post this! Feel free to move it to the correct forum.)

Your wish is my command ;) Moved to Member Zone.

To both @Lester and @kamarca - a big hearty welcome to the forum. :D

I'm not as active here as I used to be (thanks Uni and a few personal things) - but the community is awesome and ever-welcoming of people who either go away and come back, or people who need to take a step away for some time. I obviously can't claim to be a spokesperson for the staff (legalese, my opinions are my own, yadda yadda), but for me there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a smile on people's faces. Or emojis, as the case may be here :)

A lot of the work we do is behind the scenes - although you may see us sweeping the floor from time to time, there's a lot of backroom discussion between staff, fixing the hallways and making sure the roof is well insulated.

And of course, from me - a big thanks to the members here. It's not just us but all y'all who make this place, well... this place. :D