Author Topic: Maternity Clothes?  (Read 1512 times)

Offline skellypilots

• Walking Paintbrush
  • Nooboo
Maternity Clothes?
« on: October 28, 2017, 07:15:11 PM »
Been playing The Sims 4 for a couple of years now but recently I have been playing it more often. I like to make my sims' lives as real as possible and I have noticed that there is a lack of clothes suited to pregnant sims. I may be looking in the wrong places for them and if there isn't any clothes suited for maternity then it's okay because my sim is just wearing jumpers and tracksuit bottoms instead. I don't own any expansion packs so I am unsure of what content they have in terms of clothing and if there is any maternity clothes. I can understand why there might not be any maternity specific clothes for sims seeing as a lot of baggy clothes, jumpers for example can be passed of as maternity wear and there may not be any point in adding something that isn't needed. Anyway, hope to hear back from some help on this topic soon. Not sure if someone has already brought this subject up so sorry if someone already has. Thanks  :P
Been doing algebra for about 3 years now, still completely clueless as to why we need it.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Maternity Clothes?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 10:04:38 PM »
It is a feature of the game that the pregnant sims aren't forced into maternity wear and can actually just wear their everyday clothing etc. unlike previous iterations. You can just choose any clothing from any of the categories and make outfits for your sim to wear.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline skellypilots

• Walking Paintbrush
  • Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 10:23:29 PM »
In all honesty, I am glad that sims on TS4 don't have to wear maternity clothes as I felt the maternity clothes on TS3 were a little plain and I disliked that they automatically got chosen for you. The only reason why I think maternity clothes would be a cool addition is because I feel like from the front, you can barely tell your sim is pregnant where as if maternity clothes (by choice) were to be added, the clothes could have a specific pattern on them which would show the bump more. I'm looking into it too much to be honest but as someone who draws still life, I like things to be 3D. But I can live without maternity clothes and anyway, some of the clothes on TS4 could be classed as maternity clothes as they are loose. Thank you for your reply. I am sorry if I have gone off subject a few times :P
Been doing algebra for about 3 years now, still completely clueless as to why we need it.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 06:15:26 AM »
You might be able to find some cc clothes that are more like you want. I haven't really looked at cc clothing for a while but there is some really well made stuff out there.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.