Author Topic: New aspiration  (Read 2279 times)

Offline callycat

• Occult
New aspiration
« on: November 12, 2017, 07:27:18 AM »
Could someone post the details for the new Friend of the Animals aspiration? It doesn't need to be word for word, just an idea of what is required. I'm trying to decide whether to wait until I can get it to finish my Dynasty try, because it would be perfect for a sim I have in mind. Just not sure if I need multiple spaces in the house for pets, though I'm assuming at least one.

Thanks in advance if anyone can do this!
[they/them pronouns please]

Offline cyclonenic

• Townie
Re: New aspiration
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 07:33:36 AM »

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cyclonenic

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 07:35:49 AM »
From what i've played around with so far it will require at least 2 pets, 4 if you want to add ghost pets via the Museum graveyard rather than wait for your 2 pets to pass on.

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 07:43:35 AM »
Thank you, I looked everywhere I could think of for it but missed that!

Couldn't you play with ghost pets without adding them to the household? Or are interactions extremely limited with strays/ghosts?

Offline cyclonenic

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 08:20:34 AM »
From what i have tried so far i've been relatively limited. However could just be a bug my end, even with my vanilla game? I've not been able to correct misbehaviours in strays (unless adopting them) and the ghost pet didn't register for the Aspiration until adding pet to household. Let's see what other's say.

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 08:23:13 AM »
It does sound like there are a lot of bugs to fix, so that alone is probably a good reason to wait rather than risk a dynasty with only a couple of generations to go!

Thanks for the info and opinion, very much appreciated :)

anything