Author Topic: Vet clinic - employee question  (Read 4206 times)

Offline commasplice

• Occult
Vet clinic - employee question
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:57:56 PM »
I have never really done any of the "run your own business" stuff in the Sims, but splurged and got the Cats & Dogs pack and decided to have my sim open a vet clinic. She hired someone. But that person has never shown up. Is there a bug or is there something else I need to do?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Vet clinic - employee question
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 06:55:09 PM »
Oh dear! It has occurred with some players using the retail system from Get To Work. I can't find the old bug report on it though. I think from memory you have to find the sim in question through the Manage Households menu, delete them and then hire someone else. Please save your game before doing this in case this doesn't work. That way you can quit without saving.

Also try quitting your game and then playing it again first, sometimes saving/quitting and restarting your game can fix glitches like this.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 06:58:56 PM »
After you open your clinic, go down and click on manage employees.  If he is still showing up as working there, click on fire or try to hire another one.  The perk points does not take long to accumulate and I got a second vet in no time.   Or open the clinic, wait a few minutes and then close it again.  Sometime that resets the employee.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline commasplice

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 07:11:31 PM »
I will try both of those, thanks!