Author Topic: Rating for my Vet Clinic  (Read 13358 times)

Offline Ronald

• Nooboo
Rating for my Vet Clinic
« on: November 23, 2017, 09:38:10 AM »
Hello Simmers  :) . First of all , I love the new Cats and Dogs pack. Playalot , your really knowledgeable with TS4. Now , any ideas for getting my pet clinic from a 4 star rating to the 5 star? Have almost all the perks but for the new vet uniform. Prices are at 100% atm. Supplies are at "premium +50%". Any other suggestions?

Offline Ronald

• Nooboo
Re: Rating for my Vet Clinic
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 09:40:30 AM »
Also , will my employees use the surgery station? I have one that is lvl 5 now. ( Can't go any higher I found out)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 06:35:58 PM »
I haven't seen an employee use the surgery station so I'm not sure if that is possible. As for the star ratings, this is actually easier to achieve (I think) if your sim is the only vet. Employees seem to bring the ratings down maybe because they don't/can't administer the anti-stress treatments. My sims vet clinic is at 4.5 stars so I'm not 100% sure a 5 star rating is possible or if this is a bug but the ratings started to really soar once I fired the employees and just managed it alone. To keep the wait times down I disallow new customers once a few sick pets are in the clinic and open/close it in two cycles each day.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Ronald

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 07:33:55 PM »
I had wondered if my employee's were keeping the pets stress down. Seems you are right. 4.5 stars eh? Nice  :) . Just about have all 3 of my employee's to LVL 5 lol. Hate to fire them.  But as in the RW , business is business lol . I may keep one employee for cleaning though. Pets seem to make such a mess  ::). Thanks Playalot for your input.

Offline Ronald

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 09:40:43 PM »
I did one better Playalot. I sold my existing clinic, had enough funds to buy a lot and equip it with the necessary items. didn't have to fire any employee's . I hate being mean if I don't have to lol . Even if's  it's a game. So far with 3 patients, I got 3 5 star ratings. Things are  looking better. :-)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 11:20:18 PM »
Oh cool! I must get back to playing my vet and see if I can get that 5 star rating too. Great to know it can happen. Interesting it happened after selling and buying a new clinic.

Offline Ronald

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 12:07:36 AM »
Yeah, course I had to start over with my ratings , but I kept all my perks. I am not at 5 stars yet, but getting closer. Not all ratings are at 5 though. I am getting 4's and some 3's due to the pets making the mess in the lobby. But I took your advice and when I get a few pet owners. I disallow new customers for a time. That works great. Then just before I allow them again. I mop all the messes up.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 06:00:22 AM »
Gottcha. I'm still at an overall 4.5 so it seems pretty tricky to get that complete 5 star rating. I've got a household member in now as well, mopping up the mess but still can't quite get a 5!

Offline RiotKitty

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 09:43:39 AM »
For future reference when I get brave enough to tackle a vet clinic, how do you disallow new customers?

Offline Ronald

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 11:19:55 AM »
The podium that the customer checks in on for their pet. click on that to disallow new customers. And also of course to "allow" new customers.

Offline RiotKitty

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 03:56:43 PM »
The podium that the customer checks in on for their pet. click on that to disallow new customers. And also of course to "allow" new customers.

Thanks!

Offline commasplice

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2017, 10:30:24 AM »
Has anyone been able to get their clinic to 5 stars?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 02:48:48 PM »
I have but it was in a very contrived way. Basically had to close the clinic after one patient came in, warmly greeted, gave anti stress even if the pet wasn't stressed, used surgery table and used the interaction 'is a good pet', then billed the owner. Rinse and repeat.

A very boring way to play but I just couldn't make it to 5 stars any other way despite all the pet owners having 5 stars over their heads.

When I play 'normally' I'm stuck at 4.5/4

Offline commasplice

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2017, 02:57:07 PM »
Hmmm. I may have to try this if as I get closer to the end of the rags to riches challenge.