Author Topic: [BUG] Vampires powers missing after installing parenthood pack  (Read 2368 times)

Offline JoshuaAtryu

• Nooboo
[BUG] Vampires powers missing after installing parenthood pack
« on: November 23, 2017, 10:40:51 AM »
Hi! I hope someone can help me check if this also happens to you and help me fix this.  So I downloaded the parenthood game pack and installed it like how Karma Tastic on youtube said I should install it and good news! It worked. However as I go ahead and played it I notice that the vampire powers are missing.  I already unlock the cause hallucinations, mezmerize  deep sleep etc. but after the update Its gone. Everytime I click on other sims the only option under vampire is drink plasma and the powers I use to have are all gone. It is not showing in the vampire options at all. Help me please I want those cool powers back.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: [BUG] Vampires powers missing after installing parenthood pack
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 06:40:28 PM »
Welcome to the Forum.

This is a known bug. EA Bug report here (click)

This bug started after patch 11/9/2017 – PC 1.36.102.1020 / Mac 1.36.102.1220 and has nothing to do with the Parenthood Pack. The reason it appeared in your game after installing a new pack is that during the installation process your game will be updated if it already wasn't.

Also we have a thread on how to update your game, install new packs etc should you ever want to learn how to do this rather than watching some ytuber.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.