Author Topic: Sink Your Teeth into the New Year  (Read 30522 times)

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
Re: Sink Your Teeth into the New Year
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2018, 06:05:42 PM »
Congratulations RaimbowDash and everyone.

I had absolutely no idea on how to make enough money for the drinks, so I took painting that seemed the easier path, (that, some collecting and the money from the 3 vacation days in jobs I never went to) and the plants took forever to grow. I realised I could have sold the drinks when making them, so just before going on a curing spree.

There's really many things I could have done better, but I still learned a lot, so thank you team for this challenge.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2018, 08:43:25 PM »
I just want to thank everyone for all of your kind congratulations, it feels so nice, even though I was confident going into this challenge, I'm still floored by my victory, after all there so much intense competition!  :)

« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2018, 05:51:56 AM »

Back to the business at hand. Rainbow Dash is not new to the forum, she registered back in January of 2012, but only started playing Tournament challenges at the start of the 2017 season with the New Year's Resolution. She did great and finished 3rd. But, then she basically did not participate the rest of the year because I see that she did not make the 2017 World Ranking.

Congratulations, Rainbow Dash, on your first Tournament win. I look forward to your detailed strategy. My special thanks, to all participants. It's the start of a great 2018 season.

Fangs very much for this awesome challenge @Metropolis Man  it was a lot of fun although I did worry I my score might be out for the count for a while there. However I do have to say that this is my third Tournament Challenge, not my second, I participated in the Elder Scrolls: Race To Immortality challenge back in 2015, that was fun, I hope to see more of those. :D

@oshizu  Morrigan's name was inspired by Morrigan Aensland from the Darkstalkers game.  :)

Now this challenge is over, it's time to rest up for the Handiness challenge. *Hisses and crawls back into coffin*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #152 on: January 24, 2018, 05:57:50 AM »
However I do have to say that this is my third Tournament Challenge, not my second, I participated in the Elder Scrolls: Race To Immortality challenge back in 2015, that was fun, I hope to see more of those. :D

Whoops. :) Well, you'll just have to stick around more so I remember you. Lol.

Offline MystiKitty

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #153 on: May 28, 2018, 08:12:59 PM »
I always did like The Count, he was one of the most hilarious characters ever because his job was teaching little kids how to, well, count, and it was a fun play on words. Anyone remember the skit where he tried to launch a rocket and failed.

"Now I can do it all over again... In Translyvanian! Bwa ha ha!"

And then his mad scientist ran all over the place screaming like a headless chicken.  ;D Ah, good times.

anything