Author Topic: Cats & Dogs Dilemma  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Ynde

• Llama Wrangler
Cats & Dogs Dilemma
« on: December 13, 2017, 09:40:29 AM »
Guys, I'm struggling. I have this expansion sitting in my Origin games, not yet downloaded and installed, because it's a Christmas present from my parents for my daughter who also uses my sims game. She doesn't know we have it. I've watched videos of people playing with the pack, and really want to try it--but I have to wait. I'm going to let her use it starting on the 22nd because she's off school starting then and we'll be out of town on Christmas day. I'm soooo tempted to install it early and only play when she's not around, but I really shouldn't do that, especially since there's always a chance she'll want to play sims between now and then.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Cats & Dogs Dilemma
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 04:36:13 PM »
Yeah, it's not like TS3 where you can nominate to not have an expansion pack for a while etc. Once installed it's a bit tricky to uninstall just the one pack.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ynde

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Cats & Dogs Dilemma
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 05:10:37 PM »
Well, when I restarted my computer, the new expansion installed without so much as a by-your-leave. I'm continuing my multi-generational game by just moving the next generation out and having her go on vacation for a week while she works on the outdoor enthusiast aspiration. Hopefully by the time she's finished that, I'll be able to use the new stuff without feeling guilty, ie, my daughter will have had a chance at it first. Meanwhile, I'm only playing in the evenings after the kids are in bed and not every day, which is keeping my play time down enough that I might actually be able to stretch a sim week out over most of a real week. Maybe. Here's to willpower...

anything