Author Topic: Error in trying to post update in story (The message body was left empty.)  (Read 1652 times)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Hi!  I've been trying to update my story and I have tried a few times (adding more dialog each time) but I keep getting this error:

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The message body was left empty.

I'm not sure why as I have attached 23 photos and although there is not much dialog, I think that there is enough..

Thanks in advance guys

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Error in trying to post update in story
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 01:54:02 AM »
This sounds like a caching issue - have you tried clearing it with control+shift+delete? You can avoid wiping your cookies so you don't ruin any auto-logins you have going on. I'm leaning toward browser issue just because I have not made any changes to the server recently and had things set up to be pretty stable.

I hope you've got the text saved so that you don't have to continually re-enter it. If this keeps happening and nothing (like preview) works, try sending the text to me so I can see if I can replicate the problem. [email protected]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 02:11:19 AM »
Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly, I'll try all those options when I get back home and let you know.  I have definitely got a copy of the text.. so it's just a simple cut and paste!  ;D

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 06:34:05 AM »
Thank you @Carl, after clearing out cache, restarting my laptop and a few more words added in between attachments.. it worked! I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to help me