Author Topic: Help me with my (ex)dog!!  (Read 1414 times)

Offline taimikontula

• Nooboo
Help me with my (ex)dog!!
« on: December 29, 2017, 04:12:24 PM »
So I was hanging at Cavalier Cove beach and saw a cute dog called Boris. I started talking with him and decided to adopt him, after we became friends :) But as I went to cas to edit his eyes, THE GAME CRASHED! I went back hoping that I had saved the game after meeting him, but my last save was at home. I went to the beach and hoped that he would come, but no. I was hanging there for about a week, until I had enough money to move to the lot next to the beach. I have the lot trait where stray dogs come to my house, but after living few sim weeks there, no luck. I only go home to use the shower and sleep, but I still haven't seen him! There isn't any cheats for stray dogs, and he doesn't have a last name so I can't use the relationship cheat. Im not going to make a copy him in cas and then add to my family, I want to find him. Does anybody have any tips??

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Help me with my (ex)dog!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 04:55:29 PM »
Welcome to the forum. There are no cheats I know of for strays. Chances are the stray was deleted from the game as this happens from time to time. Strays are just game generated NPC sims basically and unless you place them into 'My Households' or adopt them they will be culled when the game needs to clear out over population cap sims. Often the strays don't even turn up in the sim menu too which only adds to the frustration of trying to find a specific stray.   
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything