Author Topic: Disappearing Mod Beds  (Read 5507 times)

Offline papashinj

• Nooboo
Disappearing Mod Beds
« on: January 02, 2018, 07:49:49 PM »
Whenever I buy a mod object then place it somewhere, it disappears completely. It's not in my inventory and it's not even invisible. I've restarted my game already & even turned the mods off then back on again and restarted again. Really,the only mod objects that I buy that disappear,though,are beds. They used to work perfectly before,and I can still even use modded beds that are already in game files. Does anyone have any idea what this could be??

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
Re: Disappearing Mod Beds
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 12:58:22 PM »
Hi @papashinj , welcome to the forum.

There was a problem with some cc surfaces, including beds, after the 12 Dec update.  You can either go to the mod creator site and see if there is an updated version of the cc or you can download Sim4Studio and run a batch fix. 

My preference is for the batch fix from Sim4Studio as it will fix all the problems it can find from just 1 program and could save hours of hunting round the web and reinstalling cc but you may not want to install another programme.

Hope you get it sorted and Happy Simming
Helen

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline papashinj

• Nooboo
Re: Disappearing Mod Beds
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 03:05:12 AM »
Thanks so much,Helen. I felt like the problem had to do with the update,but I never heard about it so I just became confused. I downloaded Sims4Studio,and I'm gonna try out the batch fix.