Author Topic: The Altos Lament (An Immortal Dynasty) - Vita's Plan  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
The Altos Lament (An Immortal Dynasty) - Vita's Plan
« on: January 18, 2018, 10:05:38 PM »
The Alto's Lament.
1 - Vita's Plan

Vita - Darn computer, you'd think that the Councillors would at least be able to use one of those new computers instead of this piece of junk that should have gone the way of the dinosaurs.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Secretary - Mrs Alto?

Vita - Yes?

Secretary - Someone called the Watcher has agreed to meet you at the house.

Vita - What would they want? Oh yes, my proposal on LinkedSim - get my limo and a driver. I'm off for the day.

Secretary - Of course, Mrs Alto.

*IN LIMOUSINE*
Driver - I tell you Mrs Alto, the plight of Underprivileged Llamas Near Bridgeport is a great cause, and if you were to support it financially and become a spokesim for it, it would mean a lot to their supporters, show them that people really do hear their bleats for help, and that their fur shouldn't be sheared non stop for sims in cold climes.

Vita - I'll think about it. THINKING *That reminds me, I need a new charity to undermine, Underprivileged Llamas Near Bridgeport sounds perfect.*

Driver - Thank you Mrs Alto, Llamas everywhere and their supporters will be most thankful for your support!

Vita - I said I'd ... *pauses as this goes past*
Vita - You oaf ... that was my house, I was told this 'Watcher' wanted to see me at my house.

Driver - No, Mrs Alto, it was at the house. The directions and the address were clear, it was this house, between your mansion and the mansion belonging to the Landgraabs. This is the house.

Vita - But ...

Driver - I'm sorry Mrs Alto, but I'm needed elsewhere.

Vita - This won't take long, I'll speak to this 'Watcher' and you'll take me away from this 'house'.

Driver - I'm sorry Mrs Alto, but the Leader of the Free World needs me to pick him up.

Vita was unceremoniously left outside the house and she looked at it, shaking her head.
Suddenly she felt a presence and heard a disembodied voice.

Watcher - Vita Alto, you and Nick Alto wanted to be part of an Immortal Dynasty?

Vita - We did ... but

Watcher - I want you two to help with the founding of an Immortal Dynasty.

Vita - We will not Sculpt or Paint or Photograph or Cook or Repair.

Watcher - Of course not.

Vita - And I will not have a baby with Nick nor anyone else including the founder or another citizen of Sunset Valley.

Watcher - I wouldn't dream of it.

Vita - Nor will Nick.

Watcher - Agreed.

Vita - We will sleep together in a double bed, and all others will be our servants.

Watcher - You must be reading my mind, Vita.

Vita - Our Holly will be involved in the Immortal Dynasty.

Watcher - Already in place.

Vita - We will both get to complete our LTW and keep our current Traits.

Watcher - Nick will need to change careers.

Vita - He was always the Master of Evil to my Mistress of Evil.

Watcher - It is agreed then?

Vita - It is agreed! One more thing! Can I see the founder who will be marrying my Holly?

Watcher - Of course! She and Zachary are pillow fighting at the moment, but here's one I took earlier.
Vita - Good looking, no fat, hopefully their baby will take after me in terms of evilness and him in terms of muscles. *A Pause and Then* Say Watcher ...

Watcher - Yes Vita?

Vita - I could be persuaded not to be so strict on the me not sleeping with the founder thing, with him as the founder. I mean, why waste him on Holly when he could experience the full Alto experience.

Watcher - Ah no, I think you need a hobby! Here's some seeds go and plant 'em.

Vita - But ...

Watcher - you said no cooking, photographing, painting, repairing or sculpting, you said nothing about Gardening.

Vita - *sigh* Oh and I see he's ready to go.

Watcher - Yes, Zachary went to see Nick and Holly while we were talking, Nick agreed to move in with the family and Holly and Zachary, let's just say they have hit it off right away.

Vita - And who is this coming here ... oh it is Agnes Crumplebottom. Zachary isn't marrying her?

Watcher - No, we're going for the full museum, but she'll be having a hand in Generation 3. But first of all, we need her for sculpting. But for you, plant those seeds, GO GO GO

Watcher - And for the curious: Pillow fight and becoming boyfriend/girlfriend between Zachary and Holly actually took place during a Wear Swimwear Outfit at the Hart House which doesn't have a pool Party. Once Holly became a YA, she basically rolled wishes to kiss and do all other kinds of romantic things with him.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: The Altos Lament (An Immortal Dynasty) - Holly 4 Zachary 4 Eva
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 08:12:35 AM »
Holly 4 Zachary 4 Eva

Holly - I have graduated from school! I didn't get an A, but I did meet the man of my dreams, which I think is even better.

Holly - Zach asked me to marry him!

Holly - And I said yes! It was at the house of one of my school friends, and I was invited to their pool party. Strangely enough, the Hart family doesn't have a pool.

Holly - The latest member of our household, along with mum, dad, Zach and Agnes, is Connor Frio. Connor tagged along with Zach and myself to Bebe's pool party.

Holly - Bebe and Connor seemed to hit it off in a big way, even if Bebe's father, Gus was watching.

Holly - Agnes had, meanwhile reached her 25th ice sculpture and headed off to the local consignment store. She hoped that if she got friendly with the consignment store clerk, one Christopher Steele, that he might give her a good price on a camera for me.

Holly - The camera angle didn't work, but she did develop a taste for watermelon, even as I developed one for apples.

Holly - I learnt I was pregnant and shared the happy news with my husband and parents. Zach was overjoyed, mum rubbed her hands together with fiendish delight. Dad seemed to have a tear in his eye ... he just said it was some dust. (But despite him wanting to become an Emperor of Evil, I know he is a softy ... deep down.

Holly - While I was at the hospital, the news was confirmed for Agnes as well, she and Chris were expecting, and the ultrasounds by Doctor Landgraab showed that they'd have a girl, even as I was giving birth to a son. We named him Yuri, and went home together in the taxi. After Zach's display of panic when I went into labour, I was not about to let HIM drive me anywhere, MEN!

Holly - Soon after me, Agnes went into labour and gave birth to a daughter, who she and Chris named Gwendolyn.

Holly - We invited Christopher and Bebe over to celebrate with a dance to kids music while our own two little ones were swinging away. It seemed as though Bebe was putting on weight, which she advised wasn't the result of too much food, and assured us it was only temporary.

Holly - While we were dancing, mum was writing her political memoirs, which she told us was going to be called "Poor Unfortunate Souls", dad was exercising for his 'new career', and Zach and Connor were ... out. Connor was fishing

Holly - Zach, meanwhile was out having dinner with an old school friend, Sunny Bakshi. It turned out she had just started in the same job as him, which was wonderful for him to have such a good female friend. I trust him.

Holly - Zach is such a good father and husband, he loves little Yuri and me, and I love them both. Look at them, aren't they just wonderful?!?

Holly - Excuse me, a car's just pulled up, it's the police.
Officer - Nick Alto here?
Holly - Yes, but what is this about.
Officer - Nick Alto, come with us, you're under arrest
Holly - Oh dad!?!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything