Author Topic: Lost toddler  (Read 1527 times)

Offline gozzilla1

• Nooboo
Lost toddler
« on: February 09, 2018, 06:17:32 AM »
Hi there, My name is Jeen วิธีเล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ
So I just got the dine out pack and I brought my family that contained 2 toddlers (Kylie and Kyle ) twins and 3 kids (Marko, Macy and Mariah ) and the parents ( kacy and mac)  so kacy, mac, Marko, Macy, Mariah and Kyle walked to the table while Kylie went to the bathroom ( ps I included pottys when I made it ) and since Kylie was potty level 2 i thought she was fine. So I ordered the food but before I did Kylie was done and super happy. As soon as the order got there and they started eating I started wondering where she was then I saw her mood go sad and then she disappeared. Her face thing at the bottom left and I was just so confused. Anyone else have this problem?

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Re: Lost toddler
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 06:27:28 AM »
You have may have the Invisible Sim glitch that I experienced recently with a toddler, exiting the game and deleting my Onlinethumbailcache folder got rid of the glitch, it might work for you too. (It helps get rid of a lot of bugs). Repairing your game might be a good idea too. It's possible that traveling can also fix it as I've heard this fixes a lot of issues so maybe try some of those things?  :-\

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.