Author Topic: Quest "Seek Cure" Will Not Complete  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Quest "Seek Cure" Will Not Complete
« on: March 02, 2018, 09:46:50 PM »
Hi, I don't know if this is happening to anybody else. I thought aging was supposed to be disabled in the foreign countries, but anyway, I am doing the torched,soaked, and cursed quest. My sim is at the point of finding the cure. The first step is giving a relic to a sim that is worth $150. My problem here is that as soon as I accept the quest, the target sim dies! Then I have to re-accept this quest again only this time, after giving the relic to the new sim and then accepting the "seek cure" one and receiving the cure, the star on the target sim to "report in" to stays grayed out and I can't complete it. I'm sure that this is yet another glitch. Has anybody else had this? I'm going to try resetting the target sim immediately after receiving the assignment and see what that does.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: Quest Sim in Egypt Dying
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 10:27:06 PM »
I don't know if anybody will see this, but the "seek cure" quest is broken. I finally got the "deliver relic" one done, but no matter how many times I quit w/o saving, I could not complete it. The star over the quest sim was still grayed out after my sim received the cure.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: Quest "Seek Cure" Will Not Complete
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 10:44:18 PM »
One thing I noticed was that after I delivered the relic and got the new quest to seek the cure, the "deliver relic" still appeared on the sim, but was grayed out. I think this whole quest line is broken.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 03:41:30 PM »
Sorry Sonshine,

I have never received that quest

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 07:03:34 PM »
No worries Dek! I just cancelled it and took another quest and got my 3rd visa. :)

anything