Author Topic: My cats keep fighting?!  (Read 10778 times)

Offline Wistala

• Llama Wrangler
My cats keep fighting?!
« on: March 11, 2018, 09:57:52 AM »
My two cats keep fighting but I don't have the option to "lecture about attacking". They fight almost every day. :( What do I do? Anyone else have this problem? I don't know which one if the instigator.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: My cats keep fighting?!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 02:05:26 PM »
I also had this issue. Had big plans for kittens and everything, but ended up giving the female to another family :-\
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 02:29:17 PM »
Some times in life animals just don't get along. In real life there are steps you can take to reduce the odds of this happening and there are steps that can help reduce or eliminate the conflict. But even then it isn't always successful. In sims, well, it happens there too, but in sims I don't think it is possible to repair the relationships of pets with each other. Good news is the fights will never be fatal or cause them not to eat, unlike real life. My advice is move one of the pets into a new home. I had faced this issue and it is what I did. I wish I had better advice. Does anyone else have a better workaround?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 05:28:44 PM »
I don't have a better work-around but have you tried constantly asking them to 'be nice to... ' maybe if you spam that interaction the fighting may stop. I've always used that interaction on household pets and while it doesn't always seem to work at the time I've noticed that the pets will slowly start to interact with each other in a more friendly way over a span of time.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.