Author Topic: Can vampires push the limits?  (Read 2788 times)

Offline rika1431

• Townie
Can vampires push the limits?
« on: March 16, 2018, 01:52:08 PM »
I'm trying to have a vampire complete the bodybuilder aspiration, but no matter how long I have her work out, she never 'finishes' her workout and push the limits never shows up?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Can vampires push the limits?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 02:19:05 PM »
Yes they can. I have the same issues with workout being interrupted. If you wish to get to the "push the limits" you have to retask her over and over again to work out until the "push the limits" option pops up. It can take a long while to reach that point depending on fitness skill and how many Vampiric Strength levels she has. I have had my vamps take up to a day with level 10 fitness and 3 ranks of Vampiric Strength.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 02:41:36 PM »
I actually managed it! I don't know if this impacts things, but I had her drink a draught of reconfiguration, got rid of her vampiric strength and also dropped the odorless perk so that her hygiene would drop. When she got absolutely filthy she finally completed her workout and the push the limits option showed up!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 06:11:16 PM »
I see you found the answer but it's really difficult if a vamp has any of the vampiric strength perks as I guess this supposedly makes them insanely fit and strong. Often if you disable the vampiric speed perk (if the vamp has it) and then send them jogging the option to Push the Limits will appear quicker.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.