Author Topic: The Power of Blood: The Doran Immortal Dynasty - 20: It's a Sad World (11/15)  (Read 20211 times)

Offline rika1431

• Townie
@Shewolf13 Aww, thank you! I love Diego, too, and I really like the way he handles Aislin. She's very rough and he's just very self-assured and confident.

@LenaLJ Yes, Bella is an excellent mentor! She and Diego, in combination, do a really good job of keeping Aislin calm, hehe.

@FrancescaFiori  ;D I'm glad you liked that part. Diego's lines are some of my favorite ones ever.

Chapter 4: A Family At Last

Diego: You are looking exceptionally beautiful today, my dear.

Aislin: I am swollen and grumpy, do not mess with me.

Diego: Positively glowing, I’d even say.

Aislin: -squints- What? What’s going on with you?

Diego: Me? Nothing. I’m just drinking in your beauty. Because I can. Because you love me and couldn’t bear to send me away.

Aislin: I could still do that!

Diego: Nope! And I wouldn’t go, so there.

Raj: -grunt- Gotta get the -grunt- stupid rocket -grunt- built. My hands weren’t made for this!

Aislin: Ugh, don’t mind me, just the super pregnant lady going off for her first day of work. Stupid swollen ankles and stupid morning sickness. How am I supposed to make it through a whole day like this? I miss the jungle. But don’t worry, baby, mommy still loves you, and she’s going to show you how beautiful and vast the world is, just as soon as you stop tap dancing on her bladder.

Geeta: Look at that!

Raj: I’m not falling for that, mom.

Geeta: But I think I saw something! What if it’s a vampire?

Raj: You are not going to cheat at this game, mom. It’s not going to happen. Give it up.

Geeta: You’re no fun at all.

Bella: Oh god, this hurts, so much. It’ll all be worth it when I get to hold my child, but my back is killing me right now.

J: Katrina, my beautiful darling, how good of you to come and visit me.

Katrina: Oh, hehehe, you’re so sweet. It was a pleasure.

J: Not yet, but it will be.

Geeta: Don’t think I don’t see you sneaking around back there, little boy.

Diego: Moi? I am not sneaking anywhere, I assure you.

Geeta: Uh huh. You had better not be.

Diego: Now, what could I have possibly done to warrant such a greeting?

Geeta: I’m just letting you know that I’ve got my eye on you. Aislin is my sweet little girl, and no one is good enough for her, and you had better know that.

Diego: Oh, Mrs. Rasoya, I assure you, I know with all my heart that Aislin is a force of nature—you can love a summer storm, but can you ever really hope to hold it? No. I am only grateful that she chooses to let me love her.

Geeta: Hmph. That was good, I’ll give you that.

Aislin: Oof, being a charity organizer is no joke. I’m running around all day long, and it is not easy on my back, especially with this belly. Why do I get the feeling someone was just talking about me?

J: There! I’ve reached level 7 handiness. Now, for a quick trip…

Aislin: Make it really quick! We’re getting close to push time over here.

Bella: Yeah, I do not want to be in labor for longer than I have to be!

J: Yeah, yeah, I’ve got it.

J: Now, what is the big deal about this guy? I don’t get it. It’s ridiculous. Too big to be real, and it isn’t even decent art. A complete waste of wood. But Aislin says to make ‘em, so I’ll make ‘em.

Aislin: I know we’re both huge, and uncomfortable, and we’ve got t-minus ten minutes till the big event, but I just wanted to hug you and let you know how much I appreciate how you’ve been here for me. I couldn’t have done any of this without you, and I love you so much.

Bella: Aw, honey, I love you, too. And don’t worry—everything’s going to be okay.

Aislin: What? Who’s worrying? I’m not worrying. What are you talking about?

Bella: You think I didn’t hear you muttering about escape routes ten minutes ago?

Aislin: I…I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Bella: Don’t make me get Diego over here—that man will dote on you until you forget whatever you were worrying about.

Aislin: Ugh, I know. So lame. I don’t love it at all.

Bella: Uh huh.

Aislin: Oh god, it’s go time! This hurts. A lot. Why did I do this?

Bella: Arghhhh, just breathe, it’ll be over in a minute with a spin and some sparkles. Just breathe.

Aislin: Ahhhh!

Diego: Oh god, what’s happening, what do I do? Cherie, do you need anything? Can I do something?

Aislin: Just shut up and let me push!

Diego: Oh lord!

Aislin: Hey, little guy. Sorry for all the screaming a moment ago, but I promise, mama loves you very much, and is very happy you’re here. You’re the apple of my eye, Niall.

Bella: Oh, you’re so beautiful, Aurora. Worth every moment of agony you put me through. Just you wait, darling, the world is yours.

Carla: Did I hear someone screaming downstairs?

J: What? No. Certainly not.

Carla: Yeah, I’m pretty sure I did.

J: People are definitely not giving birth downstairs, I promise. Now, allow me to distract you.

Carla: Well, all right!

Geeta: Oh, who’s a cute wittle guy? You are! Yes, you are! You are just so scrumptious. I’m gonna eat you up. Eat you right up! Oh, little babies, so cute!

Aislin: Aha! I can graft now! One step closer to immortality. Got a baby, got a hot guy-who-might-possibly-love-me, got a cool house, about to grow a deathflower…yeah, this is all working out. …Really well. Working out really well. A little too well…

Diego: My ‘Aislin-is-panicking’ senses were tingling. Have I told you today how much I love you?

Aislin: Three times, I think, but let’s go for ten.

Diego: I will tell you as many times as you require, ma coeur. You have nothing to fear.

Aislin: What if Niall grows up to hate me?

Diego: He surely will not.

Aislin: What if I totally mess this whole thing up?

Diego: I do not believe that will happen either.

Aislin: Okay. Uh huh. I hear you. What if you hate me?

Diego: That could never happen. I love you.

Aislin: Mhm. You say that now, but—

Diego: Darling. Breathe.

Aislin: Right. Breathe. Okay. Everything’s fine.

Diego: And it always will be.

J: So, hey, Katrina, I’m glad you came by—oh my god what are you doing?

Katrina: I AM GOING INTO LABOUR, THANK YOU.

J: …I’m gonna run in the other direction.

Katrina: ARGH.

J: Well, I got one girl! Guess Zoe and I are going to have to spend a little more time together.

Aislin: So, are you ready? Are you super ready?

Bella: I’m ready to eat another bit of salad?

Aislin: Good! Because that’s a gold medal for me, and it’s time for our kids to grow up! I’m so ready!

Diego: Wow, darling, you’re very excited.

Aislin: It’s time for him to say his first words—I hate you—so I can prove you wrong!

Diego: Ah, there it is.

And a little gratuitous baby collage time! Here are Niall and Aurora, with their parents. Niall got his mom’s violet eyes, squee!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Diego: My ‘Aislin-is-panicking’ senses were tingling. Have I told you today how much I love you?

That line right there... has to be my favorite one ever!  Love it, love it, love it!  Also, loved Geeta and Diego's little moment there lol.  He is such a silver-tongued rogue.  My favorite mwhahahahahahaha.

Also loved Diego panicking hehehehe

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
Oh another great story. And I like Diego very much too. He made a great spouse the only time I played him, and he seems perfect for Aislin's uncertainities. (Even if i'm always a bit wary of people pushing their way in and promising they're the only thing one needs to, but he seems to really be here to lift her up.)

Bella seems a bit unhappy with her presence in the house, is the reason she had to leave her family part of a bigger plot to be revealed?

You didn't choose the easiest way with your aspirations, but all is finally moving forward. I'm really impressed by everyone sharing stories and you're juggling with several at once. And a full house... I have a hard time really controlling more than 4 or 5 of them. Welcome little pretty babies, you're all very cutes toddlers.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Yay! So many babies! And the two in-house kiddos are extra adorable. Hooray for passing on the violet eyes!
It seems like Aislyn and Diego have really got their "panic-and-reassure" routine down these days. Good for them! Nice and smooth. Freak out and keep moving! :) I continue to love their dialogue, and I really love that he calls her "ma coeur."  *sigh*

Offline rika1431

• Townie
@Shewolf13 hehe, he's a very attentive not-yet-spouse. Always there to calm her down when she needs it. I love him ^-^

@Tynynounours I'm glad you like it! I agree, pushy people can sometimes squick me out, but it helps to keep in mind that, with Diego and Aislin, Diego had Bella's help in knowing that Aislin really did like him, and that she was just afraid because of her family history. If she didn't--and I was debating it in the beginning, I had to wait and see what their chemistry was like--he would have respectfully backed off. He also--and I hope I've shown this--knows that he isn't the only thing that Aislin needs to be happy. She needs adventure, at least, and he promised her she'd have it and that he'd go with her :) For Bella, yes, her plot isn't done yet, and her reasons for leaving her family and joining up with the immortal dynasty are yet to be revealed. Actually, her plot is kind of going to continue after she passes, and while it might fade away for a bit after that, it won't be completed until the end of the dynasty. She's all tied up in the middle of it :P I definitely didn't choose the easiest aspirations, but I'm feeling much more confident about completing Aislin's now! Niall's will be a piece of cake, lol. My house is definitely full LOL. It gets a little hectic now and then, but I'm a huge micromanager, so everyone's always busy with something. If someone doesn't have something to do, it's off to fishing for them! The only thing I'm bad at is pollinating, rofl. I keep forgetting to do it. I think J's had like maybe ten babies.

@FrancescaFiori Yeeees, violet eyes! I'm hoping they'll stay in the family for at least a few generations, fingers crossed. I'm glad you're still loving Aislin and Diego  ;D  I adore them.

Chapter 5: Geeta's Farewell

J: Well, that’s interesting, there are just little mini-sims here now. And they’re staring at me. Why are you staring at me?

Niall: Bwock!

Aurora: Is a man? Ish man. Wha man doing?

Niall: Man bwock!

Aurora: Ooooo.

J: This…this is weird.

Aislin: -sigh- I wish I was spending time with Niall, but I just found out that I don’t need to hit archaeology level 7 to complete my aspiration. If I can find a crystal, I can send it off for refinement and just bring it with me to assemble a mystic relic. I want to get that done before I go back, so that means a lot of digging for me right now.

Diego: You are just so precious, darling. I mean, how could you be anything else when you have your mother and I for parents? But good on you, as well. You’re going to master this before you know it, right?

Niall: Pawty?

Diego: That’s right! You go in the potty. You do not dirty your diaper, because that is not what nice and proper sims do. And you’re the most proper, aren’t you?

Niall: -cocks head to the side- Wha?

Diego: Don’t worry, you’ll get there.

Aislin: So, J, I know I promised you that you could quit your job—

J: And I did! It was glorious!

Aislin: Right, so, I’m going to need you to join the scientist career for just a few levels.

J: What, why? That’s not in my job description.

Aislin: Well, I need a cloning machine for my big plan to knock out my aspiration in two or three trips.

J: You have a master plan?

Aislin: Yes. It involves a cloning machine and moodlet solvers.

J: Well…all right…

Niall: -giggles- I watch, I watch! I watch pwetty!

Aurora: -twirls around- I daaaaaance! Dance fun!

Niall: So pwetty.

Aurora: Wha?

Niall: I…I dance!

Aislin: And then the brave adventurers rushed into the dark cave, heedless of the warning signs posted in front of it, determined to find the ancient relics they’d head myths about! They plunged far into its depths, battling plasma bats and giant spiders—

Diego: Darling, is that really an appropriate story? Is that even in the book?

Aislin: It’s a better story!

Niall: Bats? Wha bat?

Aurora: Oh, a bat is this little rodent like creature with wings that will suck all your plasma out, sweetie.

Niall: No bat.

Aurora: No bat, nuh uh.

Diego: Ma coeur, apple of my eye, my most valued treasure—what did you do?

Aislin: Hm? Oh, me? I didn’t do anything. I certainly didn’t get restless and tear down the house.

Diego: Why would you do that?

Aislin: I didn’t!

Diego: Then where is our house?

Aislin: Um…That’s a very good question.

Diego: -sigh- How much did you spend?

Aislin: We might be incredibly broke.

Diego: Do not do this without consulting the rest of us again, please?

Aislin: What’s the harm in a little renovation? I mean, it doesn’t have anything in it aside from the furniture we had before, and the only wall and floor coverings are on the outside and the patio’s…but…it’s all good, right?

Diego: -sigh-

Aislin: Do you think we’re good parents?

Bella: I think we’re doing the best job we can.

Aislin: I really don’t want to screw this up…

Aislin: Aha! I did it. I found a crystal. Now I just need to send it off for refinement. And wait for Niall to max his toddler skills, because we can’t take away from his time doing that. And hopefully we’ll have a little window of opportunity between my work days and his childhood birthday…Gah, this is stressful…

Geeta: Darling, I need to tell you something.

Aislin: What? You don’t like the house? I tried really hard this time…

Geeta: No, the house is magnificent. I haven’t seen anything this huge! You built a mansion.

Aislin: Yeah, well, I’ve always kind of lived in rentals and hotel rooms and shacks, so I figured…if I’m going to live here forever, I might as well live out my secret dream of having a nice, classic home.

Geeta: You’ve definitely accomplished that. Now, dear…

Aislin: Oh, right! What’s up?

Geeta: My time is coming soon. I want you to know that I have loved every minute that I’ve spent with you and your son, and I am so grateful that you took us in. I got a daughter when I moved in with you, and you have been the best daughter a woman could hope for.

Aislin: Oh, Geeta. -tears up- I don’t want to say goodbye to you. You mean so much to me, you’ve been there for me for so much…

Geeta: Silly girl, I’ll still be here for you. I’ll just be a little less solid.

Aislin: Do you think so? Do you really?

Geeta: Of course! Now, c’mere, I think you need a hug.

Aislin: Woo…breathe…in and out…deep breaths. Everything’s going to be okay. Geeta isn’t really leaving. I don’t…I don’t need to cry—ohmygod!

Aislin: -sobbing- Oh, god, oh god, oh god.

Raj: What’s wrong with you, woman? You ran over here like you were on fire, and now you’re crying?

Aislin: I…I tore down the house…and I got really tired after moving all of our furniture into the family inventory, and then I started knocking down the second floor falls and I got really impatient so I just bulldozed everything to start from scratch, and I forgot about the basement room where we had the chest with the angelfish in it, because it’s just a little room with no stairs so we never go down there, and now its’ gone! And I wouldn’t care if it was anyone else’s angelfish, we can just catch more, but Geeta caught almost all of them, and now she’s almost gone, and I ruined her life’s work, and I’m going to hate myself forever, I don’t know what to do. I can’t believe I ruined everything she did for us.

Raj: Aislin…take a deep breath. We all know how prone you are to unnecessary panic.

Aislin: How is this unnecessary?! How can you be so calm when I ruined everything your mother did?

Raj: Because you didn’t. Go buy another chest and then open it, and see what’s inside.

Aislin: Um…okay. Why?

Raj: Because all the fish will still be there, I promise.

Aislin: Are you sure? Oh my god, thank you! -runs off, then yells- YOU’RE RIGHT, THEY’RE HERE!!!

Raj: Knew it.

Geeta: There’s my sweet little boy. Give your grams some love, and know that she loved you with all her heart. You’re my very sweetest little grandbaby, and I’m going to love you until the end of time. Don’t you worry about that. You’ll always have me in your corner, no matter what comes.

Niall: Grammy grammy grammy! Wuv grammy!

Geeta: Oh, honey. I love you, too.

Geeta: Oh, sweetie, you didn’t have to bring me out here! I would have been just fine with a dinner at home.

Aislin: Don’t be ridiculous! We’re going to do up your final days in style. You’re going to have the best food you can possibly imagine, and the best nectar, and the best -sobs- time.

Geeta: Hey, hey, shhh. Smile. Smile for a life well lived.

Aislin: You’re such an amazing woman.

Diego: You are not going to believe what they have on the menu here, Geeta. It’s simply out of this world, you cannot imagine.

Geeta: Oooo, how intriguing! I can’t wait to see.

Diego: Simply the best. Perfect for two snobs like us. -winks-

Geeta: Haha, I’m sure you’re right about that.

Aislin: So, um, wait, this food isn’t normal food?

Raj: It’s the ultimate in fine cuisine! How could it possibly be normal?

Aislin: I can’t…I can’t just get spaghetti?

Raj, Diego, and Geeta: -gasps in unison-

Aislin: Oh, dear.

Diego: Just amazing, look at this pit beast! It’s still wriggling. Would you like a taste, Geeta? You have to pour the sauce on it first, to kill it, and then it’s scrumptious.

Geeta: Oooo, I’ll have to try that!

Aislin: I’m just gonna drink this nectar. At least this is safe. Liquid diet for me.

Diego: I simply must capture this exquisite dish. Art in food form! It’s magnificent.

Aislin: I think I might try—ohgodno, this was a mistake, should have stuck to the nectar.

Diego: Are you all right, dear?

Aislin: -gags quietly-

Diego: I hope you don’t mind if I order for the table, but we all simply must try this fine dessert!

Aislin: Can I have more nectar?

Diego: Malcolm, hello!

Malcolm: Oh. -sweats nervously- Hello, Diego. What brings you over here?

Diego: I just was physically incapable of sitting quietly while you had the audacity to wear such a suit. Have you heard of a tailor? Oh, don’t be silly, of course you haven’t.

Malcolm: I’ll have you know, this is the finest—

Diego: Oh, darling, do not mistake ‘expensive’ with ‘good.’

Aislin: Are you done berating the other customers?

Diego: For now.

Aislin: You’re lucky you’re cute.

Diego: You love me and my audacious attitude.

Aislin: Hmph. Maybe. I’m thinking about it.

Diego: That’s progress, at least.

Geeta: Oh, silly girl. We all know you’re hopelessly in love with him.

Diego: See!

Aislin: -blushes- I don’t know what you’re talking about. More nectar for me.

Geeta: Ah, that was such a nice day, but I’m so tired. I think I might just…lie down here…

Raj: Mom? Mom what are you doing?! You said you wanted to fish!

Geeta: Alone, darling, I wanted to fish alone.

Raj: But…but no one’s here! Aislin will be destroyed she didn’t get to say goodbye! I have to go get her.

Geeta: You’ll do no such thing. I wanted to spare you this, too, but you just had to come fishing with me. No, I don’t want Aislin to be sad. You stay right here.

Raj: Oh, mom, no. This is terrible. What am I going to do without you?

Aislin: You’re a horrible woman for hiding from me when it was your time. I can’t believe you did that. I loved you so much…Maybe this will strengthen your presence here. I’m going to build you a nice resting place, just you wait. Please, come visit me. I don’t know what I’d do without your guiding words…

RIP Geeta. You were an amazing helper, and you genuinely loved Aislin and Niall so much it was almost too much to bear. You left the house with a supply of angelfish that is almost terrifying to look at. I’ll miss you!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
--cries-- RIP Geeta.  I hate seeing the helpers go. Poor Aisling.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Geeta's such a rock! I'm going to miss her, and I'm sure Aislyn will, too! So nice that she got a send-off at Chez Llama, though.
Diego standing up to go over and insult Mr. Landgraab's suit cracked me up! True, true. Expensive and good are not the same thing.
What a rollercoaster with the fish in the chest! I'm so glad the magically reappeared! And I'm really glad I know that happens now. I will feel much safer about putting things in chests.
Loved the moments with Niall and Grammy. :) So, so sweet!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Oh goodness!  I got here just in time to see poor Geeta's departure.
Loved the whole thing so far.  Aislin is delightful!  Her panic attacks bring a smile to my face  :=)  Her relationship with Diego is just priceless!
So much good stuff in the many updates I read that I just can't remember all the things I thought of saying as I went, so just in general...loving this!

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
Oh no, Geeta.  :(
At least she got some great time, and babies to light her heart, but still, a sad thing.

Offline rika1431

• Townie
@Shewolf13 I cried. When I got her second notice, I immediately quit my game and refused to play for a hot minute because I just wasn't ready to say goodbye to her. She was such a trooper, I couldn't have asked for a better helper. I wish I could bring her back. I've never not pleaded for a sim before, so it was really hard to just watch when it actually happened...It does make me feel better when she pops up, though.

@FrancescaFiori I'm glad you liked her send off. I thought she deserved to be pampered for once. She worked so hard for the family, she of all people deserved a nice send off. And omg, the fish chest. Another time I literally cried when I realized I'd deleted it. I was so excited for my first time really trying to build something big and cool--the house isn't as function oriented as my usual builds, but I think it's pretty--that I just bulldozed the lot once all the furniture was in the inventory. And then I remembered the chest, and I quit the game all over again and cried about it, because I thought all of Geeta's hard work was for nothing. And then I finally mustered up the energy to load the game and start fishing again, and when I went to put an angelfish in the new chest, I discovered they were all back! And my eighteen cowberries rofl. Biggest relief yet. I wish I could put the ambrosia in the chests, it would make me feel a bit safer about them, but they just won't go. I was really nervous the first time I quit my game after making seven servings of ambrosia and putting them on shelves in the museum room, because when I was playing a rival dynasty I had one of my heirs make ambrosia for their museum contribution, and I just slapped them up on the roof where no one could get them, but when I rotated away from the family and finally came back to it, they were all gone! So, I was scared my ambrosia would disappear again. But they didn't, thank goodness!

@PeregrineTook Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're enjoying it :D I think an immortal dynasty is kind of perfect for me, because I can actually play ahead of my posts without worrying about it, since there's no heir vote, so it's nice to know the story's enjoyable for others like it is for me.

@Tynynounours I know :( Losing Geeta was really hard. But at least it'll be a little while before we lose anyone else...I'm so not ready for the eventuality of losing Diego. He's captured my heart like no other sim has before. If I do another immortal dynasty in the future, I'm going to have to think long and hard about bringing in a helper that's already an elder. Losing someone this early was really tough.

Chapter 6: The Uncontainable Awesome

Aislin: Now, listen closely to this part, Niall, it’s very important. This is when the knight finds the treasure and proves her worth to the kingdom.

Niall: Tweasuh?

Aislin: Yes! Treasure! Good boy.

Raj: Ah, that’s the pinnacle of success for any chef. Ambrosia. Well, I guess there are no more mountains for me to climb—I’ve done it, I’ve achieved greatness.

Aislin: Okay, deep breath. I know I said I would never do this, but, well…losing Geeta really brought things into focus for me. I don’t want to leave anything unfinished between us. I want to be your wife.

Diego: Oh, Aislin, nothing would make me happier! I can’t believe this is actually happening.

Aislin: You haven’t said technically said the word yes yet. Are you going to? This is very scary.

Diego: Of course, yes, yes, yes!

Aislin: All right. Phew. Your mommy and daddy are going to get married for real. That’s pretty exciting isn’t it?

Niall: Wha marry?

Aislin: Um. It’s a very scary thing that everyone should be petrified about and think long and hard before doing. Let’s hope it’s worth it. Now, can you say “I’m sorry?”

Niall: No, sorry! Why sorry? Niall not sorry.

Aislin: No, no, you don’t actually need to be sorry for anything. But, you need to learn to say sorry, because mama needs you to grow up with three positive character values for her aspiration. So, work with me on this.

Niall: No! -stomps feet- Not sorry!

Aislin: -sigh- Come on, big boy. Just do me this favor.

Niall: Ice cweam!

Aislin: …say sorry, first.

Niall: -squint- Sorry.

Aislin: All right, victory!

Geeta: Hmmm. Reading. Not terribly interesting, if I’ll be honest. What’s everyone else up to?

Geeta: How’s the little monster?

Aislin: Terrifying, but spectacular at the same time. Aren’t you?

Niall: Niall da best! Hi grammy!!

Geeta: Hey, buddy. Are you being good for your mom?

Niall: Maybe.

Aislin: Yeah, he’s a little mini me, all right.

Geeta: Good.

Raj: I was wrong, I had one more achievement to cross off! I got a UFO for the family. Not quite as exciting as making ambrosia, but it’s still a plus in my corner.

J: Booyah, I got promoted! Now, I just need to get one more breakthrough and then I can invent the cloning machine, and I can quit another job.

Bella: Good on ya. You’ve never wanted to actually max a career?

J: Heck no! That’s too much commitment for me.

Aislin: All right, baby boy. It’s time for you to grow up. I can’t believe how fast that went! I’m so proud of you—maxing all your skills.

Niall: Wuv mommy!

Aislin: Aww.

Aislin: Are you ready? Deep breath, then blow!

Niall: Wheeeee!

Diego: Aw yeah, one more birthday in this house, too!

Bella: Aurora was a top notch toddler, too.

Niall: I’m very excited for Aurora’s birthday, but, I resent being photographed before my makeover.

Aislin: Sorry, darling, can’t risk interrupting the party.

Aislin: What do you think, Bella? I think we made some pretty gorgeous children.

Bella: -smiles- I think so, too.

Diego: Welll, of course we all did! We’re three of the best looking sims in the world. They didn’t stand a chance.

Aurora: -blushes and mumbles- Stop, it’s embarrassing…

Niall: Whaaaat? It’s the truth. We’re awesome. The world isn’t ready for this dynamic duo!

Bella: Oh god, oh god, gotta pee, gotta pee!

Diego: Just a sec, Bella, I just need to make this toast and then we can unlock the doors. To Niall and Aurora, the first children born into the dynasty house, may you take the world by storm and achieve everything your heart desires!

Aislin: Aw, that was really sweet.

Bella: Can I pee now?

Aislin: All right now, sweetie, you’ve got your makeover, so let’s get down to the homework business. I’ve got to get four hours of helping you with your homework in, so strap in.

Niall: No offense mom, but I’m pretty awesome. Too awesome for homework, to be honest. Look at me—is this the face of a striking young man that does homework?

Aislin: Young man, we do homework and get A’s in this house. You’d better get used to that idea.

Niall: Grrr. Fine.

Niall: Booyah! First day of school! Gonna beat the crap out of this day. Blaze awesome all over the place until no one can even see straight.

Aurora: Um, that sounds really intense. Couldn’t we just sit quietly in the back?

Niall: Heck no! Everyone’s gotta get a piece of Niall. I was born to shine.

Aurora: Oh dear.

Aislin: Look, buddy, I get it, you’re lonely, but you’re a grand master vampire and I just can’t have you hanging around my front door. Get going.

Aislin: Hey, Miko! Nice to meet you—

Miko: We work together. Every day.

Aislin: Which is exactly the reason we should be good friends, right? And you should totally donate to my cause while you’re at it. What do you say?

Miko: Isn’t it kind of a conflict on interest for me to donate to your cause?

Aislin: Uh, no? We have different causes.

Miko: Right, so I should focus on mine.

Aislin: But we’re good friends!

Miko: I don’t think we are?

Aislin: Well, we should be. I’m gonna need a few of them. Eventually. I figure I might as well get a few lined up ahead of time, so I can just pump you up again on the big day.

Miko: What?

Aislin: Nothing!

Aislin: What’s up, uh, Akira? You want to save the trees, right? A little donation would go a long way to help us save the trees!

Akira: Yeah, I could spare some coin.

Aislin: Awesome! Hey, you seem to have some pretty great genetics…

Akira: Oh? Thank you…

Aislin: I might have a job for you. After I get a little farther ahead with these donations, though…

Diego: And then I just completely crushed this poor sap’s hopes and dreams at his gallery opening. It was glorious—you should have seen his work, absolutely awful. I already announced to everyone there everything wrong with it, but that’s not enough, I’ll have to do an expose as well.

Raj: That’s pretty cool. I’m glad you’re not a food critic, though.

Diego: Oh, you have nothing to fear. Your food is absolutely divine.

Raj: Oh, thank you!

Diego: Your clothes, though, are a little off.

Raj: Right.

Aurora: Couldn’t we play chess together?

Niall: No can do, doll! Niall’s the best chess player there is, it wouldn’t be fair to you. I’ve got too much awesome in this body to risk playing you again. It could be devastating. I mean, you’re pretty awesome, too, which is why I don’t want to risk destroying you.

Aurora: Oh, okay.

Aurora: It’s no big deal, I’ll just play the piano on my own in the music room. I wish I knew where I fit in this household. Niall’s always so busy with his heir requirements, and mama’s so sad all the time…There has to be a purpose for me out there, right?

Niall: Volcano time! I’m going to beast the crap out of this school project. It’ll be just as out of this world as I am.

Aislin: Darling, don’t you think you’re being a little…extra?

Niall: Nothing can stop this awesome train, mom. Don’t even try.

J: There we go! Finally getting a cloning machine in this house. Maybe now I can get back to the fun.

Diego: Oh, Geeta! It’s such a pleasure to have you back in the house. No one understands my criticisms like you do.

Geeta: I know, darling. The other side just isn’t as up to par as you and I were.

Diego: I’m sure it’s a thousand times classier now that you’re there.

J: Well, that ought to do it. I didn’t go overboard, did I? Aislin should be able to blaze through the jungle now. No one can say I do anything halfway!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Power of Blood: The Doran Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 6 (3/29)
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2018, 07:23:26 PM »
Omw, Naill is too much XD I kinda hope he learns to reign in that ego, just a little lol.  C'mon, Aurora, you can do it! And wow, that's a lot of moodlet solvers! lol

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2018, 10:13:56 PM »
Niall and Aurora.  Is it too early to start shipping them?  Niara?  Auroriall?  Niarora?
Loving the personalities in this family!  Of course, I'm also super curious about who Bella's babydaddy is...

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2018, 01:11:55 AM »
Look at all those moodlet solvers! Such riches! Yup, I'd say Aislin is more than ready for a trip to the jungle. Exciting! J is such a multi-faceted helper.
The house looks just gorgeous. Can I request a tour? I'd love to get a big-picture view of how it's coming along.
So glad Niall has inherited his father's confidence. :) Can't argue with the guy. He is pretty great!

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2018, 01:25:44 PM »
@Shewolf13 hehe, isn't he, though? I find it hilarious. We'll have to see where he goes with it. Aurora is certainly a steady balance to keep around ;)

@PeregrineTook Ship names, rofl! I love Niara hehe. Bella's baby daddy is a very closely guarded secret. Although he keeps calling and stalking the house  ;D

@FrancescaFiori If only book's of life worked, I wouldn't need them! But heck yeah, I got moodlet solvers coming out of my ears now. I can absolutely give a tour of the house :D It's got more furniture and wall coverings and such in it now, since we've been churning out camping mascots. I'm glad you like Niall's confidence :P He's very happy with himself.

Here's the house!

And walls down of the first floor. On the far left is a library and just above that is the study. The black and white floored room to the right of the library is the family gallery, where portraits of couples will hang. There's the entrance hall in the very center, and the music room is the rounded room right above it. To the right of the music room is the salon, and to the right of that is the kitchen. Then there's the dining room, which so far is where we've been having parties. The dining room doesn't get used much outside of that, since I'm a horrible abuser of rally the troops...To the left of the dining room is the garden, which I'm still working on getting up to par. I keep forgetting about it, thanks to the butler taking care of it for me. The bottom right is the kids room, with everything a toddler needs to hit top notch all on its lonesome. There's also a little meditation area in the backyard :D It is fenced in and gated, so that only heirs can meditate, because I don't want anyone else getting into the attic.

Here's the second floor. As you can see, it's still unfinished. There are eight bedrooms, two with ensuites, one with a sitting room and a bathroom. Plus two pollinator suites.

This is the basement. Pay no attention to the secret garden on the left. It certainly serves no purpose. There's a bowling alley, a movie theater and game room, a photo booth studio, and the science room! I'm thinking of adding a dance party room, too.

And here is the super formal ambrosia eating room. This is also the museum, but Aislin's collection is already up here and I didn't want to show a picture of it until she turns elder and eats ambrosia for the first time :D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2018, 01:38:17 PM »
Oooo, lovely house!  Loving the layout ^^