Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Four Birthdays 11/14/2019  (Read 41664 times)

Online sdhoey

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: New Years Eve 08/28/18
« Reply #600 on: August 29, 2018, 10:06:22 AM »
Wow that wishing well really favoured Cas 2 milestones complete thanks to it! So fortunate!

Looking forward to the granite falls episode lol

Actually, He only needed this promotion to finish that milestone. It was only one milestone completion that he got to the last tier of his aspiration. Hopefully, he will complete his aspiration soon and then top his career and move out.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #601 on: August 29, 2018, 08:08:12 PM »
Lol, those pre-makeover dark forms are always so tacky! Yachiru looks great now!
Castiel is still the best! Go Castiel!
Is Sam's new dog a Rottweiler?
Happy new year to your Sharebears!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #602 on: August 29, 2018, 10:57:28 PM »
Yikes, poor Yachiru.  That dark form is um... Wow.  So glad it all got sorted out.  Woo, go Castiel!  Puppy!  Love puppies. Echoing oshizu, Happy New Year to your Sharebears!

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Spring Has Sprung 08/30/18
« Reply #603 on: August 30, 2018, 06:15:16 PM »
With the turn of the Calendar, We have a new year and a new season. Spring has sprung eternal. The snow is melting and the grass is turning green. We will be celebrating new beginnings, new love and today is also Founder's Day. The day we show appreciation to my wonderful grandmother and the Founder of Legacy.

1.jpg

Castiel: *fist bump* YES!! I have finally maxed my comedy skill. I thought I would never get that done.

2.jpg

Castiel: And with that, I have also completed my Aspiration. YES!! I am so good.

3.jpg

Castiel: To top it all off, I went "Straight for the Jocular" Achievement!!

4.jpg

Meg: *Whines*
Sammy: *pets* That's my girl. I know you want to go out and play. Spring is here and you will be able to go to the park soon. I promise.

5.jpg

I know it's here somewhere. I need the boxes to put the Winterfest decorations in.

6.jpg

Wow, these things are so yeah. I'm not even going there.

7.jpg

I can't wait to share all these holiday traditions with my kids. All the great memories mom and dad have made with us.

8.jpg

I had Sammy send the Drone(fake) up in the air to get a pic of the house before the sun gets high and melts all the snow.

9.jpg

Y: Honey was it really necessary to come to do this is your Dark Form? Really?
Colt: What? I like it. I was sleeping in my dark form and that yahoo behind you came and woke me up.
Castiel: Yeah yeah yeah, but the look on your face was sooo worth it ole man.

10.jpg

Sammy has Completed the Microscopic prints collection. We brought it along with us and set it up in the museum.

11.jpg

Y: I know we get to you at the house almost everyday mom, but we come here on this day every year to show our Appreciation to the foundation you laid for us to follow.

12.jpg

*Unison* To Grandmother Hailee

13.jpg

Colt: I can say "I knew her when" *chuckles* I can't believe how far this family has come.

14.jpg

W: Yep folks, This is our future!! *lol*

15.jpg

Jaxton: So where is everyone else?
Rudy: OH they went home. I wanted to talk to you alone.

16.jpg

Jaxton: *nervous* Oh, oh okay. You know I turned YA yesterday, right?
Ruby: And I'm gonna be turning YA tomorrow silly man.

17.jpg

Jaxton: So, you know I have to wait till tomorrow to show you how much I love you right?
Ruby: I know, but I have something to ask you.

18.jpg

Ruby: Will move in with me? With us? Please, Jaxton?
Jaxton: Hmm sure.

19.jpg

Jaxton: Now to think about my future. I have no clue what I want to do.

20.jpg

Jaxton: Well, bottoms up and it should come to me.

21.jpg

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #604 on: August 30, 2018, 06:18:31 PM »
Lol, those pre-makeover dark forms are always so tacky! Yachiru looks great now!
Castiel is still the best! Go Castiel!
Is Sam's new dog a Rottweiler?
Happy new year to your Sharebears!

I screamed with fright when I saw that dark from. *shivers*

Yes, Meg is a Rottie. She is a  beauty.

Yikes, poor Yachiru.  That dark form is um... Wow.  So glad it all got sorted out.  Woo, go Castiel!  Puppy!  Love puppies. Echoing oshizu, Happy New Year to your Sharebears!

Castiel is doing great.
Thanks guys

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #605 on: August 30, 2018, 10:41:10 PM »
Ooo, can't wait to see more of Jaxton and Ruby.  I may just be brain dead, so my apologies, but am I reading it as Crowley?  It is Castiel right? Crowly was the one that froze to death?

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #606 on: August 30, 2018, 10:56:43 PM »
Ooo, can't wait to see more of Jaxton and Ruby.  I may just be brain dead, so my apologies, but am I reading it as Crowley?  It is Castiel right? Crowly was the one that froze to death?

NO, I am the room that is Braindead!! LOL I fixed it. Too many people in the house right now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #607 on: August 30, 2018, 11:05:21 PM »
Ok!  Oh man, today has been a day, so I was thinking I was going crazy XD which, ya know, isn't that unusual lol Thought I had missed something somewhere and kept trying to find it XD

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Ruby's YA Birthday 09/03/18
« Reply #608 on: September 03, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »
What a way to start the day. We found out that Uncle Renji passed away.

1.JPG

Castiel: Why must you always be in that hideous form dad? All your doing is mentoring us.
Dean: Yeah, dad, it's kinda creepy.

2.jpg

Y: Now that you are living in the house Jax. Either Colt or I will mentor you to get your skills up and maxed. Hopefully soon you will pick your career.

3.jpg

Hailee: UGH!! I hate that dog. It has attacked me and I did nothing to it. I really hope Sammy gets it trained soon.

4.jpg

Sammy: Meg!! Bad dog, you can't go around attaching my grandmother!
Meg: *whines* But learns not to attack.

5.jpg

Castiel: I'm coming out of here. You better have control of that dog.

6.jpg

Meg: *grrr*
Sammy: MEG!!
Castiel: evil demon dog

7.jpg

Meg: *this should show him*
Castiel: Gross!! I know you are house trained mutt.

8.jpg

Sammy: I'm off to work, I hope Meg behaves herself and gives no one any problems.

9.jpg

Jaxton: Happy Birthday babe..

10.jpg

Ruby: Please let me be the same. Don't change a thing about me.

11.jpg

Ruby: Am I still me?
W: Beautiful as ever.

12.jpg

Jaxton: *embraces* You are still my beautiful girl.
Ruby: Thank you baby.

13.jpg

Mom and Jaxton read together and she mentors him every chance she gets.

14.jpg

Sean: Hey Dean, long time no see. How you been?
Dean: Things are fine bro, fish biting tonight?

15.jpg

Poor Jami. Vamp life just isn't her thing I guess.

16.jpg

Y: You've almost got it. What are doing with that knight?

17.jpg

Jaxton: Can I have a break? I'm like tired and my brain is fried.
Y: Nope, you all most got it.

18.jpg

Y: See, I told you that you could do it. All done.

19.jpg

Ruby: Your not gonna wear THAT for our pictures are you? I mean come on?
Jaxton: No, I was on my way to change babe.

20.jpg

Here is a look at the photos that where taken by Yachiru for Ruby and Jaxton's memorialization.

21.jpg

Sammy had to take Meg to the vet after work to get fixed. She was wanting to mate.

22.jpg

Vet Assist: Well hello there little lady. Are you ready?
Meg: No way

23.jpg

Meg: this is so embarrassing.

24.jpg

Jaxton will stay away from the washer and dryer. He went to put the clothes in the dryer and set it on fire.

25.jpg

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #609 on: September 03, 2018, 05:03:52 PM »
o.0 Oh my, Meg's an aggressive pooch, isn't she? That picture of her in the cone is adorable XD I love the picture of Jaxton and Ruby!  They are gorgeous ^^

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #610 on: September 03, 2018, 07:31:04 PM »
Rest in peace, gorgeous Renji! (I wonder if your son resembles you.)

It's weird how Friend of the Animals urges the player to choose pets with traits that they wouldn't want in real life, LOL.
Vampires with umbrellas are driving me crazy lately.
Like, Jamie doesn't need an umbrella for sunlight protection AT NIGHT!
And my vampires with full sunlight resistance insist on going everywhere carrying their umbrellas during the daytime.

I need a better look at Jaxton in his party outfit in that pose! He grew up so handsome in your game!!!
Haha, Meg wearing that cone of shame! Looks like she's been helping Sammy train out those misbehaviors though, which is great!

Wow, good thing Yachiru managed to extinguish Jaxton in time!
You're so brave, watcher! My sims never use the washing machine or dryer. I only buy that for them when they have the "Buy x" whims, lol.

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: A Little Catch Up 09/20/18
« Reply #611 on: September 20, 2018, 07:50:44 AM »
First off, Sorry I have been away from my story. I have been having some health issues that I know have some answers too. LOL Let's just say getting old is for birds.

Second off, We are now out of the State of Emergency that was issued for our small town here in VA.  Thank the heavens above and Mother Nature, that Florence slowed down and calmed somewhat before getting to VA. But my heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to all those that are affected in North and South Carolina. :(

Third off, I was a little burnt out. I love my sims. But I needed a time out. I wanted to play my Tournament Challenges and just sit back and read on my kindle some.

More I am going to do a quick little catch-up update. Nothing fancy..

Colt has been helping Red with her Vampiric Training.

1.jpg

He also had some time to max mischief for his second job. When he has reached level ten in his second career, both branches of the Criminal Career will be complete.

2.jpg

Dean has completed his first Aspiration, Master Chef, that means he is at level 8 in his Career. He also has completed both the Wealth Aspirations and now is working on the Grilled Cheese Aspiration.

3.jpg

He and Castiel have been Discussing grilled cheese sandwiches a lot lately.

4.jpg

I was able to capture here Dean and Castiel discussing them on their own without my help. While Y is challenging Colt to spar.

5.jpg

Dean and Castiel have a feeling this isn't going to bode well for their parents.

6.jpg

Y & C square off in the kitchen area.

7.jpg

Take off to the air.

8.jpg

Then it starts:

Colt comes in hard..

9.jpg

10.jpg

Red sneaks up from behind.

10.jpg

Castiel: Oh man that's got to hurt dad.

12.jpg

Colt: Lucky shot dear, you just lucky.

Y: Please, I whipped you far and square you know it.

13.jpg

Hailee: Honey, you know all this dueling and sparing is killing your relationship bar, right?

Y: I know mom, but we have to do this to complete the aspiration. Colt and I love each other and we can handle it.

14.jpg

Dean: Just smell that? That is perfection at it's best.

15.jpg

You have to each A LOT of those you know. You are gonna have to work out a lot to keep in shape because I am saving the "get fat from eating" for later.

Dean: Right, I don't want to lose this bod.

16.jpg

Sam has finally finished the Space Print Collection. I am so happy to have the done.

17.jpg

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #612 on: September 20, 2018, 11:13:11 AM »
--huggles-- You take all the time you need!  And I hope everything is ok, hun. I'm so glad to hear that Florence wasn't as big a problem for you and yours, though my heart also goes out to those affected.  I'm glad to see you're playing your sims again and I totally understand the need to take a break from them every now and again. Love watching Colt get beat by Y hehehe.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #613 on: September 20, 2018, 12:12:20 PM »
Welcome baaack!
I'm glad that hear that all is well with you and yours!
Oooh, sparring with your hubby, Yachiru! Good thing you two have love to spare!

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #614 on: September 20, 2018, 02:52:33 PM »
--huggles-- You take all the time you need!  And I hope everything is ok, hun. I'm so glad to hear that Florence wasn't as big a problem for you and yours, though my heart also goes out to those affected.  I'm glad to see you're playing your sims again and I totally understand the need to take a break from them every now and again. Love watching Colt get beat by Y hehehe.

Yeah, Just some changes to my diet and more adjustments to everyday life. I have osteoarthritis in my back and it affects my right shoulder and arm. So, I have to watch how much time I spend at the keyboard now. But It's all good.

Welcome baaack!
I'm glad that hear that all is well with you and yours!
Oooh, sparring with your hubby, Yachiru! Good thing you two have love to spare!

Oh man, their friendship bar is tanking. But in game I am done with the sparing, So they are working on getting all the back up. Woowhooing works miracles. LOL

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: All About The Pets 09/20/18
« Reply #615 on: September 20, 2018, 02:55:42 PM »
When Jaxton moved in, he had the Fabulously Wealthy Aspiration already. He completed that at move in. Then he completed the Mansion Barron. Now he is working on Renaissance Sim Aspiration. He is on his third book.

1.jpg

Sam is "feeling all the love" from Meg.

2.jpg

Yachiru: So you have maxed Logic, read three books, You have been a YA and are level 4 in 4 skills. What now?

Jaxton: I have connections, so I am doing the Level 3 of Any Career. And Complete. Now to do the Level 3 in any two Careers and get another skill to level 5.

3.jpg

Sam: Well, I am out here on Lighthouse Island as I like to call it. I hope it's not to cold for ghost animals.

4.jpg

Sam: Well hello there little kitty. Well, now to see if I can get two of these guys to play with me. *sighs*

5.jpg

Kitty: *sniffs* meow

Sam: Good boy.

6.jpg

Sam: Well that one ran away. Are all cats skittish? This isn't going the way I planned.

Red kitty:  *angry* Hiiissssss

7.jpg

*pulls out wand*

Sam: Now let's see if they can resist this.

Kitty: *looks curiously*

8.jpg

Kitty: *swats* Meow

Sam: Wanna play little fella? Come on..

9.jpg

Sam: *sighs* I guess not. Great

10.jpg

Sam: Let's try this again. *pulls out wand* Here Kitty kitty..

11.jpg

Kitty: Meow, *swats*

Sam: Whose a good boy? That's right, *wiggles wand*

12.jpg

That's one down, one to go..

13.jpg
14.jpg

Sam: Well hello there big guy. What are you up too?

15.jpg

Sam: Oh no, poor guy, *puts a hand out*

Alistair: *sniffs*whines*

16.jpg

Sam: *gives a wellness treat* That is much better huh boy?

Alistair: *barks, wags tail*

17.jpg

Sam Offered friendship and then played with Alistair and that was the second animal down.

18.jpg

He is now friends with like 6 different pets and has "felt the love" with 4 different animals.

19.jpg

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #616 on: September 20, 2018, 03:09:43 PM »
Puppies and ghost kitties!  I love the pets.  They are so much fun. Though I always feel so bad when they are sick and I can't do anything :(  And look at Jaxton go!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #617 on: September 20, 2018, 03:17:50 PM »
Ohhhh, I didn't know we can cure other sims' pets and strays with Wellness treats!
Sam, you're in the home stretch with Friends of the Animals now! Go, go, go!

It's weird how some aspirations won't count goals retroactively and how some aspirations do.
For Renaissance Sim, though, Jaxton can go ahead and get his three Level 3 careers and they will count when he reaches  Renaissance Sim's fourth milestone.
He's doing great!

Lol, great to hear that Yachiru and Colt's relationship is back on track. Have they been enjoying angry woohoo? Hmmm?

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #618 on: September 20, 2018, 03:29:22 PM »
Ohhhh, I didn't know we can cure other sims' pets and strays with Wellness treats!
Sam, you're in the home stretch with Friends of the Animals now! Go, go, go!

It's weird how some aspirations won't count goals retroactively and how some aspirations do.
For Renaissance Sim, though, Jaxton can go ahead and get his three Level 3 careers and they will count when he reaches  Renaissance Sim's fourth milestone.
He's doing great!

Lol, great to hear that Yachiru and Colt's relationship is back on track. Have they been enjoying angry woohoo? Hmmm?

I've heard other ppl say it didn't work for them, but I have so many from them making them. I said "what the heck". It worked, I didn't question it. LOL I just about my business and had Sam finish what he needed to do.
:)

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #619 on: September 20, 2018, 04:34:03 PM »
I keep forgetting about the wellness treats. At 50 simoleons each, they're a bargain compared with the 750 for treatment. And playing rotationally with pets in several households, I'm always having to take somebody to the vet as soon as I start the next family.

Also, so glad you're not dealing with a flood from Florence! We have a friend in North Carolina, but she lives in the western part of the state, so only affected a little. But I feel for the people along the coast or near a creek or river.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: A Little Bit of Everything 09/21/18
« Reply #620 on: September 21, 2018, 09:07:33 PM »
Sam has made another friend before heading to work. I wish I had written down all these names.

1.jpg

Jaxton: I want to get my gardening up. We need to keep this garden going. Future Generations will need it for some careers.

4.jpg

Dean:  I am glad I like grilled cheese. Eating all these, I might change my mind.

5.jpg

Sam: Okay you drink that and you should bed to go. Just take it easy for the nest few days.

2.jpg

Patient: Do you know what you're doing?

Sam: Sure. This is my first Surgery, but I know what I am doing.

6.jpg

Sam: Hmm, I don't think that was right.

7.jpg

Sam: Are we even in the right section of his chest?

W: Don't worry, his first surgery was a success.

8.jpg

Sam: Okay, I think we have what we need now. You can go back to your bed and I'll go over your results.

9.jpg

Sam: MAN!! What a day. I am glad that was over.  I just two more surgeries.

3.jpg

Y: I'm gonna take this duel too. I'm gonna bet your vampire fangs.

10.jpg

Y: I'm gonna make you beg for me to stop.

11.jpg

Colt: I don't think so Red. Your good, but you have got to get better to beat me.

12.jpg

Colt: *evil Laugh*

13.jpg

Colt: So is it necessary to wear that beekeeper's hat in here honey?

Y: I will see what I can do. I kind of like it.

14.jpg

Colt: Well, it's not exactly romantic.

15.jpg

Y: There is that better?

Colt: Much Thank you. But I think you need to go and take some medicine. As much as I like the tiger stripes, I don't like the idea of you being sick.

16.jpg

Sam: I don’t know why we can throw away this pile. So I guess I will just stand here and watch it burn.

17.jpg

W: If the rain doesn't put it out for the 20th time.

Sam: Yeah, go figure.

18.jpg

While Sam is burning a pile of leaves, Dean is off eating a grilled cheese in space.

19.jpg

Y: Well, bottoms up. Hope this cures what's ailing me.

20.jpg

Colt is helping Ruby with her wellness. I am trying to get her and Jaxton ready for the Jungle.

21.jpg

Finally..

22.jpg

Sam has taken up Floral arranging.

23.jpg

Sam: *inhales* This is actually relaxing. And I kind of like it.

24.jpg

Sam: Not to bad. Not too bad.

25.jpg

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Twice Bitten, Twice Shy 09/21/18
« Reply #621 on: September 21, 2018, 10:05:26 PM »
*dark form*

Dean: That was so cool, creepy but cool.

1.jpg

Colt: I'm glad you think so son.

Dean: So why did you want to see me?

2.jpg

Colt: You will look into my eyes, you will listen only to my voice. You are going to become not only my child of blood, but also my child of the night.

3.jpg

Dean: *dazed* cool

Colt: *drinks*

4.jpg

Dean:  Yes Father??

Colt: Now you will drink of my blood.

5.jpg

Colt: That's it son, drink, enjoy.

Dean: warm, sweet

6.jpg

Colt: HEY!! That is my arm! Not a candy store.

Dean: What? You offered it.

7.jpg

Colt: Now to find my next one.

8.jpg

Sam: Now look what you went and did. You made me clip my blossom off.

Colt: I don't care about that right now.

9.jpg

Colt: Come here, son. We need to talk.

Sam: Okay. Sounds important.

10.jpg

Colt: You are my second born. Now you will be my child of the night.

11.jpg

Sam: *weak knee's*

12.jpg

Colt: That's right. Slowly. Not to fast.

Sam: More, need more.

13.jpg

Colt: What is it will you boys? I'm not an all you can eat buffet. Geez!!

Sam: Well, dad, you put it out there. Don't offer if you're not gonna put out.

14.jpg

Sam: What's gonna happen now?

Colt: Your body is slowly gonna start to transform from the inside out. I suggest that you learn as much as you can.

Sam: Okay. Will I stay this age forever?

Colt: You should as long as you transform before your birthday.

15.jpg

Sam: Now to finish this work of art. I don't believe a word he says.

16.jpg

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #622 on: September 22, 2018, 03:58:23 AM »
Oooo, both have turned? Oh my Colt XD I laughed a bit too much that both of them drank a lot hehehe

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #623 on: September 22, 2018, 01:35:19 PM »
Yay, the boys will stay young and beautiful for eternity!

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Vows At Sunrise 09/22/18
« Reply #624 on: September 22, 2018, 08:17:21 PM »
Jaxton: Ruby? Did you drop something? I can go get a flashlight if you need me too?

Ruby: OH just be quiet for a minute.

1.jpg

Ruby: *holding ring* Jaxton Faust, I have loved you since I was a little girl. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?

Jaxton: Oh my. *gasp*

2.jpg

Jaxton: *takes ring* Yes, Ruby Sharebear. I will marry you. I have loved you for so long.

3.jpg

Jaxton: Now get up here and kiss me, woman!!

4.jpg

*mwah*

5.jpg

*a quick change of clothes*

Jaxton: So soon and it's starting to rain.

Ruby: I don't want to wait another moment. I have waited long enough to be your wife.

6.jpg

Ruby: I have so so long waited to have you as my very own. You are a piece of my heart. My mate, my fate.

Jaxton: *weak knees* Oh gosh.

7.jpg

Jaxton: You are my breath, the beat of my heart. I have wanted this for as long as I can remember.

8.jpg

Ruby: Jaxton, I promise to be the best wife, mother and life partner I can be. Together we can do anything. I can not wait to have your kids. But first we have to get our part of the legacy completed.

9.jpg

Jaxton: As I look into your eyes, I can see our future. As long as we are together, we can do anything. I can not wait to see you carry our children.

10.jpg

Jaxton: From this day forward, You Ruby Sharebear are my heart and soul. The breath I breathe.

11.jpg

Ruby: Where you go, I go. Our future is written in the stars.

12.jpg

Ruby: *looks up* Looks like it stopped raining.

13.jpg

Jaxton: With my mother's wedding ring, I pledge my love, my heart, and my life to you.

14.jpg

Ruby: Come here and kiss the bride.

15.jpg

I present to you Mrs. & Mr. Jaxton Sharebear

16.jpg

anything