Author Topic: Following Romantic Interests to the Letter  (Read 10829 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Following Romantic Interests to the Letter
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2018, 10:48:21 AM »
Congratulations @LenaLJ!

I also made a list of all the sims already in the world and traveled around to spawn/meet more.  I joined Good Timers for the Rally the Troops and moved into the cheapest apartment, furnished it with a sofa and a big TV.  I merged the two bedrooms into one, and put a TV, a bed and a fridge in there.  At the gym in the Windenburg, I baked a cake and put it in the fridge at home - that was for aging up sims to YA.  The club activity was watching tv, so that's all everyone did.  I had to move the bedroom tv to home inventory before unlocking the door to keep extra sims from going in there when the door was unlocked.

Then I added the next batch of sims to the club, started an event at the apartment, and took them into the bedroom one at a time, locked the door, asked them on a date and romanced them and got a gold date.

I didn't think of going to Selvadorado - that was a great idea.  I probably wouldn't have had to age up sims if I had done that.  The only sim I couldn't romance successfully was Eric Lewis - it was his turn right after both Vivian and Dennis died, and he was too sad.

Offline SueDenim

• Townie
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2018, 10:56:15 AM »
My sim lived in Mid-NoWhere in Windenburg, which had the advantage of no street traffic, which was very useful later.  I built a three room house, a kitchen/seating area with kitchen stuff & a sofa, a bathroom, and a bedroom.
I went to the gym to up my charisma and meet some people.  After my charisma was around 4, I joined & quit every club except the Good Timers (for Rally the Troops) and then created my own club - the new club is where I would add the next lovebird.  Club activities were friendly, funny, and romantic interactions.  When club points were high enough, I bought the playful perk so that I could switch club vibe and make both sims playful at the same time.

If the sim lived with other people, I'd go to their house, introduce myself (Cheerful if there were other people around, Enchanting if they were alone & the final person in the household alphabetically) to the adults & young adults, then head home.  They would have a GMD and then I'd drop them off on some random lot and then go to the next lovebird's place.  If they lived alone, I'd have the GMD at their place. Every so often, I'd go in public to meet the randomly spawned sims, but as the game went on - that got iffy.  I couldn't give a massage most of the time (just didn't have the option and I still don't know what it takes to make that a possibility.) 

As far as fun - James would like you to meet Kendrick Behr, Dax & Barayan Bjergsen, Reese, Yang, & Bo Caliente, Halle Capricciosa, Caitlyn Delgato, Micah Fyres, Alexandrea & Cornelius Goth, Bristol Haas, Tanya Landgraab, Cory & Lisa Lee, Addyson & Erika Lynx, Rodney Munch, Uriel Ojo, Justice Pancakes, Layton Pizzazz, Madalyn Rosa, Rosemary & Ember Spencer-Kim, and Alysia Villareal (actually, he needs to meet most of them - he hasn't yet).  Dates ended on a very positive note.

It got a bit repetitive toward the end, but it was pretty fun.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2018, 11:56:35 PM »
@SueDenim I was only able to get the massage option when the coupe was sitting.  There is a "Give Massage" and an "Offer Massage" - one comes up when they're sitting and one when they're standing, but maybe the standing one takes a stronger relationship, because I never got that one.  But if they were sitting and flirty, I'd always get the sitting one.  Sorry I don't remember which one is sitting and which is standing.

anything