Author Topic: Jungle Adventure Jungle Gates (Spoiler)  (Read 6796 times)

Offline Sid1701d9

• Nooboo
Jungle Adventure Jungle Gates (Spoiler)
« on: June 18, 2018, 06:33:36 PM »
This is a Spoiler do not read below if you don't want to know what I know.

I been experimenting with the Jungle Adventure pack my somewhat favorite new spin on game pack that makes the game play really more fun than World Adventures for TS3.  The temple system is amazing you have no idea what you are going to get until you get there.  I haven't been able to figure out when the temple switches, it might not be able to switch unless you go back home.

What I did figure out recently the least amount of gates you will get open is the Main gate, the gate to the temple and the temple gate.  I been playing the game enough to know that I noticed certain patterns and its not really the questions, but the answers that determine what gates are open.

For Jungle Gates option 1 the least risky will only open the least amount of gates.

For Jungle Gates option 2 depends on your skill and will open up the gates based on the outcome of the skill if you did good more gates will be open even the off the path parts.

For Jungle Gates option 3 since you purchased the item at the store the game rewards you with the most gates open but randomizes between which off the path gates are open.

I found this out while trying to figure out how to open the last gate at the pool, the top of the falls, because I always picked the 3rd option but the gate was never open, that gate wants bravery in order for it to open.

So I hope this information helps people that are having a hard time with the Jungle Gates.