Author Topic: Not able to set uniforms for club  (Read 1733 times)

Offline rosesareredtoo

• Nooboo
Not able to set uniforms for club
« on: July 04, 2018, 03:13:42 PM »
I just set up a new club and went into CAS to set up the uniform, but when I come out it does not show up.  I tried going home and starting a new gathering and the uniform does not show up.  In addition, I just had my sim join the Knights of the Hedge and she did not change into the Knights uniform of the group.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Not able to set uniforms for club
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 08:16:19 PM »
So I have just tested this feature in my game and it is working. That doesn't mean it is not a bug - just means I can't replicate it.

If you are using mods or perhaps cc clothing etc take this all out and delete the localthumbcache.package file and test again. DO NOT SAVE - just quit without saving after testing this feature, because if you save your game without mods and cc it will stay like that even after you put them back in.  :)

If it all works without your mods and cc then you will know that this is causing the issue. Then you'll need to figure out which mod or cc is broken.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rosesareredtoo

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 12:26:41 PM »
I tried what you suggested, but was still not able to have a uniform on my sim.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 09:42:12 PM »
Sorry that hasn't solved it for you. It might be worth reporting this as a bug on the EA Bug Forum but it must have been tested extensively with no mods or cc in your game folder at all for the report to be accepted.

I'll keep looking but I haven't seen anything reported. Make sure when you test without cc/mods that you have deleted the localthumbcache.package file from your The Sims 4 folder and then start a new game.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything