Author Topic: Rules: The Sims 4 University (No Mods Needed)  (Read 5156 times)

Offline AjNeale

• Nooboo
Rules: The Sims 4 University (No Mods Needed)
« on: July 17, 2018, 11:05:12 AM »

So I, like many people, really enjoy playing through the University/College aspect of The Sims, and with the absence of a University expansion pack in The Sims 4 currently, wanted a work around for this. Obviously there’s mods and custom content for this, but I personally like to play as vanilla as possible, and the way I’ve been doing my University play through has been quite enjoyable so far.

The challenge is fairly simple; have your Sim go through college/university, study, go to their classes, and graduate with high enough skills to get themselves a good career.

The basis is through the use of The Sims 4: Get Together's clubs feature, as it can be used to create classes and essentially the university system as a whole. This means you do need Get Together to try this, but that's literally the only requirement other than base game.

Here's a google doc with a more detailed explanation of how things work and how to set it all up:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yqpwk_GxQ7239ik1LlwtD4Az1bVmKcI_RVNxOCUE480/edit?usp=sharing

I'd love to hear your thoughts or suggestions on ways to improve this, or even your own progress or events that've occurred with you trying this playthrough/challenge.  :)

Offline Caterina

• Occult
Re: Rules: The Sims 4 University (No Mods Needed)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 03:09:44 PM »
I love this!  Thank you so much for sharing.  I built an elementary school, a high school, and a university for my Build-A-City Challenge.  Now, I can REALLY play with them.  This makes me so happy.  Great job!!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Re: Rules: The Sims 4 University (No Mods Needed)
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 04:24:45 PM »
Awesome! I have to try this! Did you post the link on Twitter? I bet you’d get lots of likes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

anything