Author Topic: Getting lost and can't find......  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Getting lost and can't find......
« on: August 02, 2018, 01:38:32 PM »
@Playalot :  Keep trying to get to the spot under the waterfalls in the temple area but can only get to the baths or the temple and never find that great fishing spot.  I cross over the bridge, one door seems to always be locked and the others don't take me where I want to go.  I have found one fishing spot where there are crocs and one treasure chest and not much else, (dig piles of course), but not sure if that is the island or the under the baths area.  I'm missing one of them for sure.  Tried following your pics and directions but definitely need Onstar or something!    Finally completed one temple which was fun.  Those skeles really want to be friends~~!  Hard to be boney and lonely I guess.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Getting lost and can't find......
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 02:01:42 PM »
I'm pretty sure the fishing spot where there are crocs is the one that's under the waterfall or under the baths. It's definitely not the island. It's a good spot for fishing, though. Besides the new fish, I've also caught 2 angelfish there.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 04:27:51 PM »
I've never found the island. It is always sealed for me when I am looking for it.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 07:55:49 PM »
When you are standing looking at the gate that would take you to the jungle temple, the gate to your right will take you to the waterfall fishing spot and the gate on your left will take you to the area with large ruins and crocs that looks like an island. Obviously you'll need to zoom out so you can see the whole area to see the gates but that's the layout.

Often these gates are locked so you have to go home and then return to the jungle and I mean your home lot in your home world. Try just returning to your holiday lot and see if the next day these gates unlock but normally it takes a return to your home world. :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.