Author Topic: Constant Vampires knocking on doors at Willow Creek and Oasis Springs  (Read 2767 times)

Offline Spiderkeys

• Llama Wrangler
Why does this work this way, if I play any house at Oasis Springs or Willow Creek, I getting random vampires knocking on the door almost constantly, after the trouble of just getting rid of one, another one will come over to take its place in half an hour.

I mean they are stranger, there is no relationship score with them, so what do they want?

This only applies to those two neighbourhoods (rest are vamp-free) also, sometimes I play this game on a slower laptop and those neighbourhoods are ideal for performance, but vampires standing which I can't be bothered just getting rid of one then another will just stand after my front door all night using up system resources...

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Constant Vampires knocking on doors at Willow Creek and Oasis Springs
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 08:05:44 PM »
No idea why it is coded this way but it happens in my game also. It works to my advantage though as I prefer to play with supernaturals. I guess it's like all walk-bys though, just keep ignoring them, not ideal but not much else you can do. Even if you hang garlic extra vampires will still visit. You could try using the lot trait Private Dwelling but then you will get no one visiting.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
Re: Constant Vampires knocking on doors at Willow Creek and Oasis Springs
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 08:34:33 AM »
If you're happy using mods then someone has a no vampires mod on Mod the Sims. It's called 'Neighbourhood Protection - No Vampires'. It doesn't stop Vlad's initial phone calls and visit, but it also doesn't stop any other caller, just vamps.

anything