Author Topic: Agents, the good, the bad and the possible alien  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Agents, the good, the bad and the possible alien
« on: November 28, 2018, 01:09:02 AM »
Ok, only on agent number two but here is what I found so far.  The first agency, A-1 I rather suspect is Alien-1.  They couldn't possibly say a kind word or give an attagirl to save their soul.  What they said was they agreed to compensate you for your mediocre pretending skill.  Not a good sign.  It didn't get much better so I went to:
 Goldie Ruthfield's Acting Network:  Run by a grandmotherly type who wants you to succeed in all you do, (for her), and leaves you with notes to a successful audition saying she's sending over a bouquet of flowers so your house can smell as sweet as you are!  Aaaw.   She also pays up on time and seems to have better gigs.  Best be prepared ahead of time because her auditions lead to bigger and better things, (we hope).  Meanwhile my Sim is reveling in the spotlight and hoping to see if she'll have to change agents in the future.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Agents, the good, the bad and the possible alien
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 03:32:55 PM »
I'm going to be interested how you find the others. My sim has stuck with the same one mainly because I'm too lazy to explore the others!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 03:47:41 PM »
I really should try the other two but I'm having such a great time with "Granny" I keep putting it off.  Not only does she boost my Sims ego with kudos on every audition she does but the goodies she sends in the mail for a completed one and/or a great performance keep me staying there.  Nothing like an atta-girl to keep you going!  What agency did you choose Playalot?  I hope it wasn't the A-1 because nothing you did was ever right or good enough for them and the gigs were not the high quality and high dollar amount with Goldie.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 04:31:50 PM »
It's the 'Well Suited Agency'. The notifications were somewhat scathing about my sims acting ability until he reached around L8-ish but tbh I don't really pay any attention to the notifications as they don't effect game-play. If the agencies replies/notifications gave my sim a negative moodlet then I'd pay attention lol. Actually, that would be pretty funny!  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 03:06:52 AM »
Well, went with the new agency, who negotiated better pay for the pirate gig.  They seem very cutthroat which is what I suppose you'd need.  The second one in the list seemed a bit mediocre and just right for a Sim who isn't all into acting, like my Sims spouse, so I'll give it a shot with that one.  My take on this is start at the top, don't stay long, and move on till you find the one who gives you the best pictures and most money.  Actually, after this, I think I'm giving up acting all together and going for a more "normal", grow a garden and prosper game.  Not fond of the paparazzi, not found of lack of privacy and basically having to keep my Sims home or be swamped with fame stuff, and in general, not fond of this particular EP at all.  Not worth the hassles involved.  I gave it a good shot, took some really awesome screenies, (my Sim was blessed into being a skeleton at one point and all the paparazzi showed up and took shots), but just not loving it at all.  Looking forward to stories to see what others did.

----------
My No Buy Story

anything