Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate  (Read 1311 times)

Offline MystiKitty

• Llama Wrangler
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
« on: December 20, 2018, 10:20:27 PM »
Anyone dumping their Sims to play this game? I've invested over 200 hours in it and have 76% of the Spirits in it and cleared most of the Classic Modes as well as cleared World of Light. If you are, what's your favorite fighter? I think King DeDeDe is pretty powerful but Rosalina is nothing to sneeze at either.

Offline Simsgeek4

• Nooboo
  • Hey Guys, I am Sven and i am from Germany. (:
Re: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 05:33:04 AM »
Hey, even though i played quite a lot of sims and i love the sims games. Most of my love is reserved for SSBU. It is by far my favourite game and i enjoy every second of it. I have played ~1400 hours and i still can't stop. I played the adventure mode multiple times with multiple characters just for fun. I also like to play on Elite Smash Online or participate in Online Tournaments. its just so amazing.

The Characters are fairly balanced and except for maybe Joker or Palutena most of the Roster is absolutely fine.

It is just funny that you like to play King Dedede while i would say that he is the most annoying character in the game :D. But as long as you are having fun its perfect!

My favourite Characters are Terry and Meta Knight. They are just so cool and rewarding to play. If you haven't tried them you should ! You will have fun with them especially with Terry! (:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything