Author Topic: Lessur Taw's Immortal Dynasty - Graveyard Please  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Lessur Taw's Immortal Dynasty - Graveyard Please
« on: March 31, 2020, 08:49:15 PM »
So, the issues with store content not sticking has continued.

As a result, I'm doing one with non-store content. Which means no toddler swing or learning to talk/walk lovely objects, no multitabs, actually no premium content of any kind, and no store bought content, so no Final Frontier stuff for me, either. "So like Robinson Crusoe it was primitive as can be"

This also means, no store worlds, not even Riverview.

But, I still have access to the brain enhancing machines so I can still skill up slaves quickly if need be ... AND thanks to movie stuff pack, I've still got access to an all in one bathroom :)

Here is the hero of our story, looks rather dashing, even if I do say so myself!
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
This is Lessur Taw, and I think he rocks the black and white pjs. He lifetime wish is to be a professional author, he wants to supermax writing skill and he wants to be self employed as an author.  His traits are: Bookworm, Artistic, Nurturing, Hopeless Romantic and Friendly. His spouse has a sister, a nephew, a brother-in-law and a dead former fiance and dead parents and parents in law, oh and a car. She is painting and sculpting and selling her car. Their houseguest* used to live alone and wanted to present a perfect aquarium, he's now also gardening and cooking and photographing. He is also looking around town for baby mommas. :)
The ground floor of the house :) As you can see, just a little shed with windows, a door and a stairway downstairs, oh and small fenced in garden and unfenced fishing pond, already populated by the houseguest* ...
And Level -1 - kitchen, 8 bedrooms, at the time of this photo, area containing brain enhancement machines, but shortly after this (once Mrs Taw maxed her painting with them, changed her traits and raised sculpting sufficiently to commence with ice statues, most of these were sold and replaced by 6 sculpting stations; but left enough for houseguest to go through same process as Mrs Taw) and temporary museum area.
I will be putting a level -2 level down for the actual museum, and perhaps an indoor swimming pool, gym and spa area.
Immortals will be working out in their elder years! No flab in the Taw household, thank you very much!
Oh, and painting.
And if anyone can't work out who Mrs Taw is ...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There you have it!

* I call him 'Houseguest' - actually was invited in to join the household, so not in as a houseguest exactly. But he has been busy - having stocked the household pond with alley catfish, angelfish and death fish by Sunday week 2

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: Lessur Taw's Immortal Dynasty - Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 07:02:03 PM »
Here there be spoilers - you have been warned

Generation 1 - Lessur Taw - 'Normal' Sim
Traits - Bookworm, Artistic, Nurturing, Hopeless Romantic, Friendly

Generation 2- Elocin Taw - 'Normal' Sim
Traits - Easily Impressed, Artistic, ?, ?, ?

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Re: Lessur Taw's Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 10:57:04 AM »
Gosh, I wonder who the mysterious Houseguest could be...  :P

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: Lessur Taw's Immortal Dynasty - 'Helpful' Screenshots of Houseguest
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 11:03:04 PM »
Gosh, I wonder who the mysterious Houseguest could be...  :P

Let's see if these 'quality' screen shots can assist :D

Here we have Mr Houseguest in the garden, pulling out weeds! Note that he has hands and is wearing greenish shorts.

In this shot, Mr Houseguest has followed his wife to the hospital, as she's just been called to the hospital to have her baby. He has hair (so he isn't Sam Sekemoto - well, Sam's either a toddler or a child at this stage, so he couldn't be Sam, anyway).

Here, Mrs Houseguest is leaving hospital with their little one in her hands. We were hoping for a boy, but Mrs Housewife didn't like the taste of apples. (or at least that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.) I believe one of the arms to the side of her belong to Mr Houseguest.

Finally, Mr Houseguest has their new little one in his arms. He has a green shirt, though a different green to his shorts.

Hope that helps :P

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: Lessur Taw's Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 05:47:41 PM »
So, store worlds and premium content are now appearing, thanks to the help of Mr and Mrs Flynn.

However, all my saved games have gone. :(

But new saved games are appearing. I won't be posting until Generation 1 is immortal and Generation 2 is well on their way.

So please, move to the graveyard.

For those playing along at home, Mr Houseguest was Christopher Steel and Mrs Houseguest was Emma Steel (nee Hatch)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Lessur Taw's Immortal Dynasty - Graveyard Please
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 06:28:15 PM »
This got moved to the wrong graveyard. Woops. I think the "first generation rule" helps a lot of frustrated players.

Moving the Sims 3 story graveyard, contact me to take it back!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything