Author Topic: How do I get rid of a sims double chin?  (Read 11003 times)

Offline mariekatrine

• Nooboo
How do I get rid of a sims double chin?
« on: January 21, 2019, 11:39:49 AM »
I have a sim that is pretty skinny and she has a double chin. I have tried to edit her neck using cas.fulleditmode but I can only slim her neck and not her double chin. Can someone explain to me how I can get rid of it?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: How do i get rid of a sims double chin
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 09:23:29 PM »
You'd need to have testingcheats on enabled and cas.fulleditmode cheat activated. It takes going into close up mode (click on the jaw) and then manipulating the jaw down a little. Sometimes it's almost impossible to remove completely so it may be better to choose a different jaw template altogether. We can't actually manipulate directly the saggy bit that makes it look like the sim has a double chin but sometimes by manipulating the jaw and making the neck smaller it does make a slight difference.

To be honest, when I see a sim like that I just go through the jaw templates with the sim in CAS with the sim in profile, find a jaw line that looks chiseled and then take it from there.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
Re: How do I get rid of a sims double chin?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 02:51:48 PM »
You'd need to have testingcheats on enabled and cas.fulleditmode cheat activated. It takes going into close up mode (click on the jaw) and then manipulating the jaw down a little. Sometimes it's almost impossible to remove completely so it may be better to choose a different jaw template altogether. We can't actually manipulate directly the saggy bit that makes it look like the sim has a double chin but sometimes by manipulating the jaw and making the neck smaller it does make a slight difference.

To be honest, when I see a sim like that I just go through the jaw templates with the sim in CAS with the sim in profile, find a jaw line that looks chiseled and then take it from there.
Definitely agree with this. It looks like the jaw is very wide for the face. It might help thinning the neck from the front view as well and that might slim it a bit.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Offline Aele Tralsicaa

• Nooboo
Re: How do I get rid of a sims double chin?
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 01:05:08 PM »
I think it's a jaw template thing