Author Topic: Family Tree Troubles  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Family Tree Troubles
« on: February 17, 2019, 04:48:02 PM »
Hi, I have no idea what is happening here. In my real Immortal Legacy challenge/family (as opposed to the unofficial one for experimenting and just having fun (separate game)), Blue Star traveled to Egypt. No problem so far. The problem is that in the family tree, it shows his nieces' father still alive and a child at that! He still has the correct family tree on his side, but has the married in name. When Candytuft married him, he was a YA. I'm not sure what ever in the world is going on. When you read the thread of the beginning of my story: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=30593.0 , you will see that Chaim died when he caught fire from the Scraptronics lab. This is that part the is weird. Has this happened anybody else? I've not played this family for a couple of weeks b/c I was doing another game. This pic of the family tree was taken while Blue Star was in Egypt.

karlissa

Re: Family Tree Troubles
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 05:42:46 PM »
For some reason the thumbnails can get messed up while travelling. It'll fix itself when you travel home so it's nothing to worry about.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 05:43:34 PM »
This might be related to the travel bug. When I reverted to the save file just as he left home, the family tree shows up correctly. It's only in Egypt that it shows messed up.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 09:28:23 AM »
Ooh, this bug is well known to me. It is attached to the World Adventures expansion pack. I don't know how to fix it though :-\
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything