Author Topic: Would Strangeville's storyline work for an Apocalypse Challenge?  (Read 2001 times)

Offline paulabelle

• Llama Wrangler
  • "wear your heart on your skin in this life"
Would Strangeville's storyline work for an Apocalypse Challenge?
« on: February 27, 2019, 10:46:28 AM »
While playing, I was under the impression that this whole mystery and storyline would work perfectly as the start of a new Apocalypse Challenge.

Thoughts??

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Would Strangeville's storyline work for an Apocalypse Challenge?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 11:07:49 AM »
@paulabelle :  Yep.  I think it would!

Ok, haven't "Played" much.  Just kind of wandered around and thought about things.  First of all, the buildings are redo's, some of them, of Sims2 and Sims3!  I remember that hideous gas station I once rebuilt.  Nightmares!  I love the landscaping and hope those different cacti show up in build/buy mode for a really cool garden.  Not to much to look forward to as far as my standard, search/collect/farm method is concerned so will have to rethink gameplay but it looks interesting.  First thought is I better quick like a bunny get more charisma in my "home" lot, not StrangerVille, and some cash because I simply cannot stand those pathetic lots and want to fix my place up for sure.  I'm deeply immersed in Lotech to High tech at the moment so Strangerville will have to wait as my builds for that game are taking a lot of space with cc and mods.  None of which really would be appropriate, I think, for Strangerville.  I'm hoping we can eventually do something, builder speaking, with the whole town.  Meanwhile, despite the thoughts I was probably wasting my money, I'm really impressed and am looking forward to a more in depth look at it.  Money well spent.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
Re: Would Strangeville's storyline work for an Apocalypse Challenge?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 09:09:51 AM »
That's a pretty good idea...
I'm not good coming up with challenges, but I love playing them. I just finished solving the StrangerVille Mystery for the first time and I enjoyed it way more than I originally thought I would. I'm really happy that Maxis is starting to bring more of the humor and general weirdness that TS2 has. :)

You can read it here from the beginning.

anything