Author Topic: What are your realistic lifespan setting??  (Read 2329 times)

Offline itskatato

• Nooboo
What are your realistic lifespan setting??
« on: April 11, 2019, 03:48:45 PM »
I just started using a more realistic epic lifespan setting! Since there are 7 days in a season we can say that there are 28 sim days in a year. I looked at the lifespan that nraas recommended reflecting real life ages.

Days
Babys: 28
Toddler: 84
Child: 224
Teen: 168
YA: 336
Adult: 980
Elder: 560
Total: 2380

This will allow me to really take my time and not rush into things. I really hate rushing into relationships and not building them up naturally. I'm also using mods that make the $/hour for jobs way more realistic, so this also makes the game harder. Then we have more realistic university prices, Boarding school prices, and university grant sizes. They also can't buy ingredients from the fridge so they have to go to the store. I love love LOVE all of this because I want my sims to have a struggle! I hate that it was so easy to get to lvl 10 of any skill so I'm using nraas to lower skill gain to .5 maybe even .25

so yeah! What are Y'alls lifespan settings?

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: What are your realistic lifespan setting??
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 05:03:03 PM »
I play with aging off and only enable it if I need Sims to age up for some reason. Well, either that or I use an elixir of instant age from Supernatural if I have it installed. I'm not one to take pleasure from watching my Sims struggle, to be honest. It's a game of leisure for me and always has been.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.