Author Topic: 2019 Mid-Season Major: Striving for Major Achievements  (Read 13973 times)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Re: 2019 Mid-Season Major: Striving for Major Achievements
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2019, 06:28:11 AM »
Posted by: MystiKitty« on: September 17, 2019, 07:04:53 PM »*SNAPS FINGERS IN  >:( *Should have gone and tried this out. I'll be there for the Achievement Hunter challenge of 2020, for sure! Now that Realm of Magic has a potion that I could stock up to fill needs, I won't be as inclined to cheat needs as much. ^_^

Me too, I wanted to enter this challenge and had every intention of doing so but then I made the mistake of getting back into Stardew Valley again. ::) I'm still kicking myself for missing this one, it would have been so much fun, I mean it's the only challenge where the team lets us do deviant stuff like killing Sims, we need more of this. I'm definitely entering this one next time it comes up. ;)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2019, 06:36:26 AM »
Posted by: MystiKitty« on: September 17, 2019, 07:04:53 PM »*SNAPS FINGERS IN  >:( *Should have gone and tried this out. I'll be there for the Achievement Hunter challenge of 2020, for sure! Now that Realm of Magic has a potion that I could stock up to fill needs, I won't be as inclined to cheat needs as much. ^_^

Me too, I wanted to enter this challenge and had every intention of doing so but then I made the mistake of getting back into Stardew Valley again. ::) I'm still kicking myself for missing this one, it would have been so much fun, I mean it's the only challenge where the team lets us do deviant stuff like killing Sims...

Not true. Intentionally killing Sims used to be banned in the General Rules, but that is no longer the case.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2019, 06:48:14 AM »
Quote from: Rainbow Dash on Today at 06:28:11 AM

Me too, I wanted to enter this challenge and had every intention of doing so but then I made the mistake of getting back into Stardew Valley again. ::) I'm still kicking myself for missing this one, it would have been so much fun, I mean it's the only challenge where the team lets us do deviant stuff like killing Sims...

Not true. Intentionally killing Sims used to be banned in the General Rules, but that is no longer the case.

How did I miss this?! Well, that changes things doesn't it? I can see I'm going to have a lot more with these challenges in the future, hehehe. ;)

Because Realm Of Magic was mentioned and I haven't seen any rules regarding it, does this mean it's allowed? I know in the past that new packs were banned until the team said otherwise so I'm just wondering. :-\

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2019, 07:54:27 AM »
Quote from: Rainbow Dash on Today at 06:28:11 AM

How did I miss this?! Well, that changes things doesn't it? I can see I'm going to have a lot more with these challenges in the future, hehehe. ;)

Because Realm Of Magic was mentioned and I haven't seen any rules regarding it, does this mean it's allowed? I know in the past that new packs were banned until the team said otherwise so I'm just wondering. :-\

The team typically bans a pack that's released immediately before a challenge. We kind of blew it this time for Honey Money and said nothing. One player has already posted a score and I have no idea if they used Realm of Magic content or not. Too late now to ban it.