Author Topic: The Super-est Sim Challenge!  (Read 9710 times)

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
The Super-est Sim Challenge!
« on: April 23, 2019, 02:11:13 AM »
Hey there fellow Simmers! I got bored again and decided I have to do a Super Sim Challenge, but better.

For anyone who doesn't know, a standard Super Sim Challenge is where you max out all skills, careers, and aspirations available to you in-game.
I've decided to take it one step further by beginning with a baby, who has to max all toddler skills and childhood aspirations, as well as becoming a Llamacorn Scout and maxing out all part-time careers.

I actually don't have many packs, so I'll be playing with all the expansions except Get Famous, Parenthood, Toddler Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, and Laundry Day Stuff.

This means, as of the current date (4/22/19) I have all of this perfect with one sim!
18 careers
32 aspirations (4 childhood)
33 skills (5 toddler)

I decided to have some fun, and begin with an alien since I hadn't played with one in so long!

Her name is Qella Jones, and that's her erratic dad, Fletcher!

Here's how I'm handling aging during this time, below the cut because it's long-winded!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And finally, her stats to keep track of:

Childhood

Aspirations

Skills

Careers

Updates on Q and her journey will be posted relatively infrequently.
I just figured since I had to keep track in some way, I might as well do it on the forum for everyone else to see!
Next post will probably just cover the entirety of her toddlerhood, as I'm sure that won't last too long.
Stay tuned!

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Re: The Super-est Sim Challenge!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 05:32:01 PM »
Ms. Qella was aged up on Wednesday at 11:41 AM in Fall!
I used a random number generator to select her trait, and she got 8! Inquisitive, lucky me. Third easiest trait to work with, after Clingy and Independent.

As you can see, she's already planning her takedown of Simanity. I'm a proud watcher!

She finished maxing out her skills almost exactly a week later, on Wednesday at 12:49 PM.
Just so happened to be Winterfest!
I decided to have her age up the next day (since technically you can go 8 days before a Toddler automatically ages up) so she could celebrate as a Toddler.

...and I could get this adorable picture of her with her new puppy, her favorite gift!

Here's some pics from her toddlerhood!
The Winterfest pic from above, and the lake pic and snow pic from below were all taken in-game, and are all hung up in the house!

And at long last, the next day my baby girl became a big girl!

Normally when I randomize traits for Sims I have a very complicated way of doing it, but this time around I just did a number between 1 and 4 (she got 2) and I chose the trait I liked best. So Miss Qella has become a Geek, just like her dad!

I'll update maybe halfway through childhood, since it's going to be a long one. I anticipate I'll have to "reset" her life phase at least once.
So see ya once she has finished two aspirations!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 11:02:14 PM »
My game has been really chug-a-lugging lately.

I assume it's the latest patch or/and seasons messing it up, but it's gonna be a while before I can play again.

Gotta make this baby run at a bearable pace!

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 03:58:57 AM »
Qella was aged up into a child on Wednesday around noon, which means I had until next next Monday before needing to buy an age-up potion.
I must say, this girl has been seriously a delight to play!
I imagine her having determination and dedication for achieving her goals.
Sometimes it does get a little grind-y, so it's helpful to have her dad and pets around for entertainment.

It also helps her pup is the Simself of my own dog, Theodore!
It's fun seeing him run around in game and follow Qella everywhere through her adventures!

Here's some pictures from her achievements, as well as dad being abducted again!
Fortunately no alien pregnancy, but I guess it would add some more fun if Qella got a sibling!

Her final night of the first half of her childhood was celebrated by pizza and video games with her dad's best friend!
She finished up her first two aspirations, creative and mental, the night before hitting her ten day mark!
Hopefully we'll finish up the other two in the next ten days so she'll only need one potion for childhood.
She's going to get a "tween" makeover for the next bit, so stay tuned!

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 05:51:48 AM »
Having this girl has a pre-teen was so fun!
I normally prefer to play my Sim children as young kids, so I enjoyed exploring some unique territory.
All she has left to do in this stage were the last two ranks of the motor aspiration, and the final rank of the social aspiration.
So I took my time and tried to make it as fun as possible for both me and Qella!

Late night on Thursday, Qella became a Llamacorn rank Scout!
I’ve never actually completed Scouting as a child, only as a teen, so this was a fun change!
Plus, it applies to my real life, since I only did Scouting as a child as well.
Since she already has the trait, we won’t have to worry about it occupying her time as a teen, as well!

She made her three little friends to finish up her aspiration, Lucas, Max, and Ben!
I’m excited to use the three of them when she’s a teen, she’s for sure gonna have a rebellious phase with a hand from Max.
Are you really a pre-teen if your dad hasn't embarrassed you in front of your friends?
Her face is a familiar one ::)

Other than that, here's a bunch of pictures from her exciting days as a pre-teen!
I forgot to screenshot her skills before she aged up, but they were pretty much the same, just with maxed social, maxed motor, and a little bit of charisma.

As a final surprise and exciting potential twist, I used MC Command Center to summon her mother over!
She actually used her alien powers on Fletcher, and they're friends now.
I'm considering using her as a more permanent fixture for their lives, but for now it was sweet to watch her and her mother interact!

And, with that, Qella was aged up to a teen on Sunday around 4:30 pm!
She looks a lot like her mom :P
She technically had four days "remaining" as a child, but things were completely finished up, and I was too excited to get into the nitty gritty!
She added the trait Cheerful, and I selected Friend of the World as her aspiration, because I felt gregarious would be the most helpful trait.
Here we go!

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 04:10:33 AM »
Poor Qella immediately had a sad mood swing the day after aging up :(
Good thing in Sims 4 logic going for a jog makes you feel all happy again!
I'm guessing this was before the endorphins kicked in.

She has finished up two careers so far, Fast Food Employee and Retail Employee!
It should have only taken two days per career, but somehow I messed up with Fast Food.
I ended up buying the Entrepreneurial trait just to make sure the rest of the careers will only be two days long.
Fun fact, whenever she quits a career she loses responsibility. Just thought that was interesting!
Luckily that's the easiest one to make back.

She's also been set up with her first boyfriend, one of her childhood friends, Lucas Munch!
They're a couple of pretty cute, clean-cut kids together.
I'm sure they'll last a suuuuper long time, and that Qella wouldn't ever be rebellious ;)

I decided to have her complete the Voidcritter collection.
She'll have to complete a collection eventually anyways for the aspiration, plus these are cute decor!
I was one down for FOREVER, but finally got the final one after several thousand dollars invested.
The amount of limited edition foils should show just how long and how expensive it was!

Lastly, I'd never received this moodlet before!
I thought it was super cute, so I decided to document it.
Turns out the chew balls can get worn out, and this is what happens when a Sim uses one for fetch!
(Plus, you can see what her Voidcritter collection was like before!)

Here's an obligatory pic of her room, plus the two promotion pop-ups from the jobs.
She's still got three more, and they will probably unfortunately take a little while, but I'm enjoying her as a teen.

I'm excited to have her be a little rebellious and get the worst/malicious aspirations (Chief of Mischief, Public Enemy, and Serial Romantic) as much out of the way as possible while she's a "naive teenager".
Because I feel like she's a good sim-person, and anyone rebelling as a teen can be redeemed!
Sul sul till next update :)