Author Topic: Who NOT to choose for a spouse!  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Who NOT to choose for a spouse!
« on: April 26, 2019, 02:15:00 PM »
Hi, I just wanted to put out a warning here. I selected Spencer Funke as one of my legacy spouses and it did not turn out good!

He has very small eyes which seem to be dominant. He also has a small, pug like nose. His sons pretty much took their mother's nose, but still had his small eyes. Both daughters took both his eyes and pug nose! The one daughter has almost no nose. It's almost like the alien on, but not quite that bad. Here is a pic of one of his daughters:

Daughter.jpg

You really can't tell from this angle, but you can see that her nose is (too) small. I took a look at the rest of the family in another game and the only one who is halfway decent looking is Carol. You'd have to put hair on her though.

I hope this isn't too big, but here are the other kids front and side. Most of them (the two older ones besides Spencer) are the worst

Funke Family Kids.jpg

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Who NOT to choose for a spouse!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 03:07:44 PM »
Oh, when first seeing the large picture, I was sure that Arlo Bunch played some major role in this. I haven't played the Funke family, but I will take your word for that Spencer may not be an optimal choice. Unless one really digs the whacky looks, of course. I do to an extent, to be honest :) I love the alien faces.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: Who NOT to choose for a spouse!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 04:18:12 PM »
I always put noses on my aliens, LOL

anything