Author Topic: Here I Go Again! More Cuteness 8/27  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Deme

• Immortal
Re: Here I Go Again! ID try
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2019, 01:50:21 PM »
An interesting approach! I know I had a bunch of different starts until I hit one I liked. I'm enjoying seeing some of your choices. I hope whichever Amanda we as an audience end up with will have some interesting adventures.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2019, 07:07:10 PM »
Thank you Deme!  I'm asking for an ok to write up both stories as they are getting fairly interesting and diverse. 

I'm having problems figuring out how to post chapters for this story, although the explanations were crystal clear.  I think I messed things up by not posting a note specifically for chapters and stats but will in "Alternatively.....", my other, same, founder.  Meanwhile I'll try to catch up on THIS Amanda.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Cruising the Danube, Amsterdam=>Budapest Dec 2018
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2019, 08:21:12 PM »
Hi Joria,

Your linked chapter titles in the first post are working properly. (I've just tried clicking on them and they take me to the correct chapter) Whatever you are doing ... you're doing it properly and successfully from what I can tell ... so keep on going :)

I'm sure there'll be no problems with having multiple stories of the Immortal Dynasty going and being posted at the same time ... I mean ... I've done it (and am currently doing it) ... just keep better records than me so you don't reach for Amanda 1 and open up Amanda 2 by mistake; or forget that one has reached immortality, but not this one and send this one to eat ambrosia; or think 'I don't need to write down that thing my founder just completed ... I'll remember it'. And yes, I've done the equivalent of all of those things.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Chapter 8. The Meeting
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2019, 08:44:18 PM »
Chapter 8.  The Meeting

Leland (who used to be known as Lyle):   Ok, look guys.   We have got to shape up.  This dynasty is headed for a big downfall and a lot of it is because of us slackers.  Some of you have gotten connected, way to go to help with cash flow, *I was too late, sigh*, and that was good.  BUT, what have you done for Amanda lately?  And I don't mean you mooning over her with calf eyes either Kelly.  You KNOW you are too old for her.

Brekfmtn1.jpg

Kelly:  Hey!  I can dream, can't I?  She is drop dead gorgeous, a fabulous cook, has provided everything for us, with the help of W. of course, (no need to get HER knickers in a knot!), is sweet, and talented and did I say gorgeous?  I'm doing my best with the garden, which is still lacking in tomatoes I must say, and I'm working on making floral arrangements.  (sigh)  Maybe one day......I'll make one for her wedding.

brekfsmtn2.jpg

Dylan:  Yeah, well that's all very well and good but.....

Kelly:  You're right!  Let's get a move on and get cracking.  We all have whims to finish and maybe, just maybe, we can all work together and get things done!  Dylan, you've got fishing to max and while you're at it you need to max out handiness.  There are a lot of things that can go wrong without them being upgraded, not to mention .........

brkfsmtn3.jpg

Dylan:  Yeah, yeah.  I'll get right on it.  I've heard there's a great place with really weird fish I want to check out but I need to be much stronger to break in.  You know, that old mine by Landgraabs?  And Leland, you have been the one mixing up drinks for us, why not max out mixology and make up a bunch of Prose and Pop for Amanda?

brekfsmnt4.jpg

Leland:  Great idea Dylan.  I must say I've been a bit stand offish, judging you pretty harshly because of all that time spent fishing, but you're right on all counts.  Let me at the bar!

The morning meeting seemed to have done the trick.  Everyone got busy on what needed doing.  Kelly off to the garden, Leland getting a quick change of clothing while Dylan........

fire1.jpg

Dylan kept busy buying upgrade parts, and yes, took a few minutes to socialize, when he heard a rather ominous, roaring, sound.  Oh no!

Dylan:  Blast it!  I KNEW I should have worked on that stove sooner!  Grrrrr.  *thinks about forbidden words*

fire1.jpg

Dylan:  Phew!  No harm done, *and forgive me Watcher for even thinking of those words!*.  Stove is as good as new, maybe even better.  I'll upgrade it to perfection once I have enough parts.

fire2.jpg

Dylan: So Leland, one of those for me?  Gotta quality check you know to make sure they're good,  as soon as I clean up this mess.

Leland:  No way Jose!  These are like super flirty drinks.  I figure Amanda would want some for her wedding and meanwhile I'll try my hand at them.  Don't drink them if you don't want to go all flirty.

firebooz1.jpg

Leland:  (humming to self about doing things his way).  "And, we make perfect drinks...my way......"

firebooz1 (2).jpg

Leland:  What?  Ouch!  No!  Get off!  Not for bees!  No flirty bees allowed!  Kelly, control your bees.....!

firebooz4bees.jpg

Kelly:  (from garden, muffled laughter)......Bee-lieve in your self!

Leland:  Not funny. 

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2019, 08:50:15 PM »
@Deklitch:  Kudos to our favorite heroine, Mrs. Flynn.  I kept getting it all wrong and she went it, saw what I was doing, and figured it out, AND fixed my chapters.  The next one will be up to me thanks to her.  I just didn't explain my confusion well enough before but it's solved now. (I hope!)

I keep a notebook handy with my stories notes in it.  I forget everything if I don't write a note to remind me, and of course, days later when it's too late, I remember. The joys of old age I guess.  But, I'm grateful for what I've got!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2019, 09:02:57 PM »
Darn work always ruining the fun. Haha!
Hopefully she can find the right one next episode that work doesn't interrupt, I'm still rooting for Kelly :D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Chapter 9. Success!
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2019, 03:14:13 PM »
Chapter 9 Sucess!

Sometimes sticking with a great plan has its ups and downs, which is exactly what the three amigos discovered.  They all had been working so very hard.  Leland was hard at work becoming a mixologist, and was beginning to think his career choice was not the best.........

firebooz3.jpg

Kelly had seemingly fallen in love with flowers as he did his darndest to make arrangement after arrangement while enjoying the time with his garden.......

green green.jpg

Arrange 3.jpg

Arrange1.jpg

Arrange 4.jpg

Even Dylan had begun to enjoy crafting garden pot after garden pot.......

wood.jpg

Kelly, worn out from sneezing, (he was allergic to the flowers which he insisted on smelling!), decided an afternoon nap was just what he needed........

tired.jpg

And later that evening as night drew on, tired from their work but determined to make the best of their time..........

Studies.jpg

Leland:  So what d'ya think?  She gonna make it home on time or what?

Kelly:  She's got the night off, remember?  Said something about another date...

Dylan:  Right,  'nother date.  WHAT?!!...............

Amanda:  Oh, Don....it was so sweet of you to ask me out again....

Don:  Ummm, I believe you asked me out, but I was more than happy to oblige.  You really are the nicest girl you know.  I really like being around you.

Proposal3.jpg

Amanda:  Don, you know I'm a watched Sim, and.....well, because of everything that happened before,  I really can't waste any time. 

Proposal2.jpg

Don:  Whoa! 

Amanda:  Relax, I'm stronger than I look and far more determined.  I'd never drop you, Don.  I've really fallen for you in a big way, and the watcher had nothing to do with it.  It's all you.  Your beautiful eyes, your handsome, muscular bod, your loving romantic soul.   Don, please say yes.  Marry me?

Proposal1.jpg

Don:  You've literally swept me off my feet......yes my love....I've been well and truly caught.  I'll marry you.

And with that, dear friends, history may have been made once again.  Heartbroken Kelly, cynical Leland, overworked Dylan and you all will just have to wait to see what's next.

----------
My No Buy Story

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2019, 03:52:02 PM »
Well, I didn't see that coming. Not in the least bit. But Don does make for some pretty babies.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Chapter 10. No Bells, Just Wedding
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2019, 05:20:22 PM »
Chapter 10  No Bells, Just Wedding

It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood, sunny and bright.  Warmth and romance was definitely in the air.  No rain, at last.  Amanda had a beautiful dress all ready and waiting, courtesy of that emporium of CC, Mod the Sims, a lovely head piece, and a man waiting.  What more could she want?  There was no time to waste on trying to get him to a wedding, so she decided to bring the wedding to him!

Amanda:  So my love, what do you think?

Don:  Are you kidding me?  Ummmm, you're gorgeous of course.  I thought I wasn't supposed to see the dress till the wedding.

Amanda:  Yes, and.....?

Don: Um,......we are getting married, right?  Big wedding, flowers, bridesmaids, me in a tux........

Amanda:  Almost.  The getting married part is right.  Look, honey, I know in your big, romantic heart you want the whole shebang.  Me?  I just want the groom.  So I thought I'd bring the wedding to you and we could elope.

Don:  Elope?  Now?  Uhhhhhh, here?  In front of the entire neighborhood?

Amanda: Well, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, so why not?  I mean, if you don't want......

wed1.jpg

Don:  Amanda.....the only thing I want right here, and right now, is you.

Amanda:  Then....I didn't do the wrong thing?

Don:  For now and always, Mandy....

W:  Amanda, Don.  A-man-da.

wed2.jpg

Don:  I love you, princess.  My lovely, lovely, bride. 

Amanda:  Oh, Don.  You've made me so happy.

W:  Sheesh, will ya get on with it?  (I'm NOT going to cry....)

wed3.jpg

Amanda:  Will you Don, be my Simfully wedded husband, for now and always, forever in my heart?

wed4.jpg

Don:  I will.  And will you Amanda, the love of my life, be my sweetheart, my wife, my best friend for now and always in my heart?

wed5.jpg

wed6.jpg

Amanda:  I Amanda Newcombe, take thee Don Lothario, to be my dynasty spouse, now and for always, and I give to you my love, fidelity, trust, and friendship, for as long as I live.

wed7.jpg

Don:  With this ring, an unending circle of my love, I choose you as my wife, and I give you my love, fidelity, trust, friendship for as long as I live.

Dina:  NINA!!!  KATRINA!!!  You gotta come stop this now!  He's marrying her!  O' my plumb bob!

(Girls, muted by distance):  What?  Oh no!  Be right there Sis.

wed8.jpg

Dina:  He's putting a ring on it!!!

wed9.jpg

Amanda:  Oh, Don, it's so beautiful.

Dina:  Will you please hurry?!!

Nina and Katrina:  Coming!  Oh, for heaven's sake, I think it's too late! 

wed10.jpg

Don:  Don't look now but I think we have company.

Amanda:  Umhum.  Just please kiss me and make it official.

wed11.jpg

Amanda:  I love you, Don. 

Don:  Confetti.  It's official.  I love you, Mandy.

W:  A-man-(sniffle)-da!

wed12.jpg

Don:  Love of my life, here is where I leave you to deal with these three hellca......uh, ladies.

wed13.jpg

Amanda:  You go, big guy.  I got this.

wed14.jpg

W: And off he went in a cloud of dust, leaving my girl to deal with three sad, enraged ladies on her own.  Check in next time to see how that worked out!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2019, 05:23:52 PM »
@sdhoey:  I hadn't planned on it, but I was getting kind of desperate.  And....he does make some pretty nooboos!  Once caught, he actually is a good spouse.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Cruising the Danube, Amsterdam=>Budapest Dec 2018
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2019, 08:04:10 PM »
Well ... he's (Don) left 3 ladies behind who are probably just a bit ... upset ... and she's (Amanda) got 3 men at home who are likely to be ... upset ...

Is pollinating out of the family into the wider world of Sims 4 a thing like it is in Sims 3? If so ... 3 men and 3 ladies could woohoo and be a lot less ... upset.

Also, Amanda looks very pretty in that dress ... and Don's wedding attire is also truly Don :)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2019, 09:16:36 PM »
@Deklitch :  I'm sure they could go and pollinate the entire world but so far the three guys, (upset), at home have struck out repeatedly, and Kelly has the unflirty trait so he's hopeless.  As for Don, his offspring will strictly be with Amanda and vice versa.  Of course, there are always alien kidnappings.  I'll try to keep them too busy to be "upset".

Poor Don was totally blindsided by the wedding, and since I did not have the sense to invite him to move in BEFORE the wedding, his very handsome suit was not available. 

Amanda, file 2, "Alternately", is coming soon to your local forum!  No trailers available, (or motorhomes, or rv's or.....).

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2019, 11:31:13 PM »
A shame about the suit; and after she had such a lovely dress! They'll probably have a really nice-looking kid! Farewell to the Caliente sisters for Don... It's... Probably for the best.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2019, 09:30:02 PM »
Love me some Donny though. Hes spicy  ;D
He definitely handled the sidewalk wedding well! Can't wait to see the nooboos!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Chapter 11: Making a Friend
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2019, 11:30:07 PM »
Chapter 11: Making a Friend

W. Ok, Amanda, you took the bull by the horns and brought the mountain to Mohammed, or rather the wedding to Don, now look what you've done!  Broken hearted Dina and she is such a sweet thing!

Amanda:  Right.....sweet, like when she looks at me with death in her eyes?  All right.....all right......making nice with Dina........

Amanda:  Uh, hello.  I'm Amanda Newcomb and .........

jealous 7.jpg

Dina:  I am NOT speaking with you, you......you......man thief you!

Amanda: *clears throat*......You must be Dina, right?  Don has said so much about you!

Dina:  He did?  I mean,  hmmmpf, what would you know about anything anyway?  Did he also tell you how much in love with him I am?  Or the romantic times we spent together?

jeaslous1.jpg

Amanda:  *Poor kid.  She really did love him.  She was just.....so available  No wonder he didn't want her.*

W:  Gently, Amanda.  She's really hurting.

Amanda:  Dina, I'm so sorry this has upset you.  You know, we can't always choose where our heart goes.  He was blind to not see someone as wonderful and sweet as you right there in the same house.  Maybe he felt, I dunno, like you were too sweet and special to be approached by someone like him?  He really does have a tender, protective heart about you, you know.

Dina:  Protection isn't what I was after!  (sigh)  You're right though.  He was always the gentleman with me.

jealous2.jpg

Amanda:  You see?  There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.  Nothing you could have done once he thought of you that way.  He's really worried about you, you know.  He wants the very best for you.  He just feels it isn't him, that you deserve more.

jealous3.jpg

Dina:  Yes, but.....what do I do now?   I mean, he DID marry you, and I must say, that was pretty spectacular you bringing the wedding, gorgeous dress included right to his door step.

Amanda:  Well, if you don't mind advice from "the other woman", I'd say first of all, let's become friends.  Not necessarily besties or anything, but let him know you're ok.

Dina:  Well, you aren't as bad as I thought and....I do kind of like your style......so, ok.  Friends for now.  Then what?  I mean, I DID lose the love of my life.

jealous 6.jpg

Amanda:  For starters, don't think of it as a loss but rather as an opportunity for bigger and better things in your life.  Don't let him see you all mopey and grieving over him.  And then, girlfriend, you and I are gonna make you a new Sim so he can think he did a good thing.  Ok?

jealous 5.jpg

Dina:  Ok, I guess.  You know, I actually feel better all ready  We can do this, can't we?

Amanda:   He will have no idea, and you, you are going to have such fun!  He'll never know what hit him!

jealous4.jpg

W:  Well now.  How you gonna handle that one?  No using "Manage Worlds" or fiddling with people.

Amanda:  I'm gonna bluff and stall till she finds someone new and forgets!

W:  Right!  Let's see how that works out for you.  Meanwhile, don't you have a honeymoon to go to?

Honeymoon.jpg

And we can just assume it was everything she dreamed it would be.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2019, 09:58:40 AM »
Amanda:  For starters, don't think of it as a loss but rather as an opportunity for bigger and better things in your life.
I somehow imagined her saying that with a bit of sass? Or maybe she was completely genuine, and in that case, next up is Amanda the life coach! hahaha
Dina will get over it...hopefully.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2019, 01:52:37 PM »
@kattiq:  Nah, she saves her sass for the watcher.  Lol.  Her cheerful personality came out here and I pretty much had to go with nice instead of take her down with extreme prejudice!  Sometimes she's just TOO nice.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Chapter 12: It's a New Day
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2019, 03:06:00 PM »
Chapter 12:  It's a New Day

The day dawned bright and clear, much like the joy in Amanda's heart.  She had a great job, good friends, and best of all, she thinks she met the love of her life, short as his might be.  Nothing can go wrong on a day like today.  Even I, your humble Watcher, am full of optimism.

Leland:  Yeah, right.  Optimistic.  That's the way to look at things.  Why not?  She meets this local heart throb, elopes with him and we're supposed to be overjoyed.

W: Leland?  Are you actually hearing me?  I'm blown away!

Leland:  Been hearing you all along.  Just real good at ignoring disembodied voices.  Don't want folks to....you know, think I'm weird.

W:  Leland, my dear,  you ARE weird.

nd1.jpg

Kelly:  Well I'm not weird.  I just like gardening in my bunny slippers.  Makes them feel right at home in ol' McGregor's garden patch ya know.

nd2.jpg

W:  Oh dear.  They aren't supposed to.......

Dylan: What?  Hear strange voices telling people what to do?  Not me.  I just like sitting out here on the back porch enjoying my morning nosh.  No voices heard here.

nd3.jpg

W: *checks audio settings*  (sigh) That's what went wrong.  Oh well, maybe I should keep them in the loop.

Amanda: * Loop?  What loop?  Oh, W. I am so happy.  Just gonna whip up this cake for my love and then bop off to work. *  Ok honey love, I do have to go to work today.  You'll be ok on your own with the boys, right?

nd4.jpg

Don:  mmmm,  Sorry, mouthful  Ya know, these are the best grilled cheese ever.  Too bad no tomato soup.  Say what?  Work?  Awww, hon.  I thought we'd spend the day........you know.....  Yeah, I'll be fine.  I'm sure they will all come to like me, for your sake if nothing else.

nd5.jpg

Don:  Yeah.....like me.  Easier said then done.  Ok, how to impress the guys......work.  Skillin' yeah.  That's the ticket.  Wonder what's up here....

nd6.jpg

Don:  Easels!!  Yeah, I can DO this.  I will so impress them with my artistic endeavors they'll have to like me.

nd8.jpg

Don:  Too bad I can't paint yet.  Oh well.  Maybe I can do a seascape.  Nice view out there.   (sigh)  Wish Amanda hadn't gone off to work.  She's the one I have to impress. (sighs and picks up brush)

nd10.jpg

Meanwhile, downstairs, plots are afoot.

Dylan:  I tell you it's gotta work.  We'll get together, like we're all bros, and put temptation in his path and voila!  He'll either be a smuck or a hero.

Kelly:  And all I've got to do is sound sympathetic and propose, I dunno, a bonding experience?

Dylan:  Right!  He's been moping upstairs ever since Amanda went to work so it will be easy.

nd11.jpg

Dylan:  Be cool.  Here he comes.

Kelly:  Hey Don, I'm feeling kind of bad here.

Don:  Bad? *I'm feeling pretty bad myself*  Why's that?

Kelly:  Well, we didn't exactly make you feel at home.  You know, no friendly "hey how ya doin'" or anything.

nd11b.jpg

Leland:  That goes for all of us bro.  Bad on us.  Amanda wouldn't like it.

Dylan:  Yeah.  Apologies all around, big guy.

Kelly:  So we thought we might just get together and, you know.  Hang out.  Bachelor stuff a bit belated but fun anyway.

Don:  You mean it?  Like.....just go somewhere and hang?

nd12.jpg

Leland:  Sure.  Why not?

Dylan:  I've been wanting to get out a bit anyway.  Why not do it together?

Leland:  Kelly, out of grilled cheese here!

nd13.jpg

Don:  I dunno guys.  What if Amanda comes home and wants to be with me?  New bride and all...

Kelly:  She's never home till way late at night.  I'm tellin' you we can do this.  She'll never even know we've skipped out on chores.

nd14.jpg

Leland:  Look, this is our golden opportunity.  She's so over the moon after the wedding she wouldn't even care.  What have you got to lose?

Dylan: Besides you can chat about grilled cheese and tick off that requirement, not to mention maybe meet some new people.  Get known as someone who is more than just a.......

Kelly: *kicks Dylan under table* I sure there's a lot of places we haven't hit yet, right Leland? 

nd15.jpg

Don: Ok, I'm in!  Let's do this!

nd16.jpg

Don:  Boys!  You really know what I'm about!  (huffing)  Pumping iron is where it's at.  I'm really digging this guys night out!

Leland:  *oh, I'm gonna regret this tomorrow*  Right, (huff, puff), pumping iron.......(huff, puff)......be right there for that......(groans)

Dylan:  Yeah, this is great.  Take off those grilled cheese pounds, eh chubby boy?

Leland: And I thought we were friends.......(huff, puff)

Don:  snickers

nd17.jpg

Liza:  So what's up with Don?

Kelly:  Just a little test, to see if he's worth our fearless leader.

Liza:  So, no girls?

Kelly:  None.  So far he is so absorbed in pumping iron he hasn't even looked twice.  No flirty, no looking, nuthin'.

Liza:  Guess he makes the cut, eh?  I knew he had it in him.  Once that boy is taken he's loyal to the end.  Wish I had that.....

Kelly:  The bad news is I'm so gonna hurt tomorrow!

nd18.jpg

Well, I guess we've all misjudged Don.  Despite his flirting with Dina and totally avoiding Amanda at her dinner party.  Maybe he's a hero in the making.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2019, 03:43:27 PM »
Yay go Don for being committed!
Also I'm scared for Kelly, it seems as if he's letting himself go..bunny slippers and all (Maybe I'm in love with him.. or it could also just be the hair :P) Glad to see all the boys are making an effort to get along. Just hope Amanda is okay with them putting off some chores.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2019, 04:33:20 PM »
I had SUCH a time posting this one!  I think I modified the pictures like 10 times because they were all messed up.

I really wish Kelly had been younger.  It's not just that he was an adult but he's already heading toward elder and I didn't want that for Amanda.  He's so good looking and is a Maxis Sim!  You don't get that often.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2019, 06:36:35 PM »
Thatís definitely happened to me. Iím like extra careful now because itís so frustrating if it does actually mess up! I wished you could preview the pictures before posting. But glad you got it figured out!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Chapter 12 1/2 My Home WIP1
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2019, 09:12:56 PM »
Chapter 12 1/2 My Home WIP1

This is entirely a "brag" about how Amanda's house is developing.  For those of you who are interested in her story, but not so much about where she is living, just move on to chapter 13.  For those of you who enjoy building, I hope you'll like the tour.  It's very different now.

The living room/ lounge.  A good place to watch the cooking channel.

Myhom1.jpg

A little sitting and reading area.  Not quite done. 

myhom2.jpg

Dining area, entry and a glimpse into "party room"

myhom3.jpg

Overhead view of kitchen/dining etc.  Wanted to show what was done with the entry.  Sure took some finagling to get stuff in there just right.  Unseen is a little stool for taking off shoes/boots and umbrella stand.

myhom4.jpg

Kitchen and dining area.  Going for a more modern country kitchen/home look.

myhom5.jpg

The Party Room:  small bar and dance floor for those parties that require doing things together.  Needs stuff.

myhom6.jpg

Second floor has an "Inspired" area for painting.  Will eventually have musical instruments.  Second area undecided.  Master bedroom is ensuite but open to inspired room.  Children's bedroom, (I'm planning on a girl), with a large area undecided but think it will be kid's skills room.

myhom9.jpg

General overview of upstairs.  Putting on the fancy trim work was a bear to do. 

myhom10.jpg

Basement area and home to helpers and live-ins.  Will become museum at some point.  Definitely needs work.  Meanwhile storage area for collectibles and winnings/rewards.

myhom11.jpg

Back "porch".  My favorite area so far.  Eventually will be home to parties and barbecues if the rain ever stops.  Right now, party guests often wander out to this spot to chat.

myhome7.jpg

Last but not least, the enclosed garden to defeat the mess Seasons has made.  It will have to grow larger at some point, financing allowed.  Note potty bushes, flower arranging bench and bathroom.

myhome8.jpg

That's all there is folks!  Hope you enjoyed the show as much as I enjoyed the build.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Chapter 13: Oh, Happy Day!
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2019, 09:40:36 PM »
Chapter 13:  Oh, Happy Day!

Amanda:  It's my birthday!  dum, da, de, dum.......  Just cooking away and singing,  dum, da, de dum....

hap3.jpg

Dylan:  And leaving behind a huge mess for everyone to clean up as you toddle off to work.  (continues to upgrade sink)

Amanda:  Hey!  I've only got a few more things to cook before I get another promotion AND possibly max my cooking skills, so chill out.

Dylan:  Yeah, well, that is a reason to sing about it.  Might take some voice lessons though.

hap2.jpg

Amanda:  You're just grumpy because I stopped you from eating my birthday cake this morning!  Besides, there will be plenty more later on.  I still have a few hours before "B" day and I promise an entire cake just for you.  Now, let me at it!

hap4.jpg

Dylan:  Better be a top notch Hamburger cake.  I just hope I get all this upgrading done before you have any kind of party.  Big messes and you've got a clean freak helper with Kelly.

Amanda:  Ok, Grumpy Gus, you just do what you're doing and let me cook.  (Continues to sing, off key)

Leland:  Better let 'er at it dude.  Man on a mission and all that.  Can't argue with that kind of joy.

hap6.jpg

Dylan:  And meanwhile we've got to get it all ready.  Floor's mopped, dishes done, needs met........

hap7.jpg

Dylan:  And moves to be perfected!  Yeah!  I'm d man!

hap8.jpg

And with that we'll leave them till birthday time.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2019, 09:46:20 PM »
BEA-U-TIFUL house! Very well done.
Also Happy Birthday Amanda! I'm glad she doesn't let grumpy Dylan spoil her mood :)

Offline reggikko

• Immortal
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2019, 11:04:20 PM »
Ooh, I love the house. Iím pretty lazy when it comes to decorating challenge houses. I definitely go for ease of use and minimal stuff inorder to avoid the dreaded lag in later generations.

anything