Author Topic: The Immortal Beaches of Riverview: Graveyard please  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
The Immortal Beaches of Riverview: Graveyard please
« on: May 17, 2019, 04:33:55 AM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Riverview doesn't come with any beaches, so I decided to fix that in this attempt at an Immortal Dynasty ... and in honour of Game of Thrones ... I've usurped a family from there, renamed their surname (from Sand to Beach), and brought them here. In the books/tv show, there are 8 Sand Sisters, the illegitimate children of nobles of the land of Dorne. I can't have 8 sisters, but I can have 8 immortal ladies, so here goes. :)

No spoilers here by me from either the books or the tv series ... so if you are reading/watching, you are safe to read along here.

Founder
Obera Beach - Green Thumb, Brave, Loves the Outdoors, Athletic, Family Orientated - Perfect Garden - Gardening
In her finery ...
Gardening ...
In true GoT style her love interest is a happily married man! But this is not GoT, and so despite the attraction she won't be making a move on him unless it is to show him that she's better at gardening than him ...
He is off limits, not only because she's part of the household as well ...
But because of their two sons who are mad keen fishermen ...
and the fact that one of them may be the generation 2 spouse in time
This is Sims 3, not GoT, afterall and half siblings, twins, cousins and adopted siblings aren't allowed to woohoo.
Besides being Obara's bestie, the mother of Obera's future son-in-law, and the wife of a sim Obara finds extremely attractive, Ginny sold her vehicle after lunching in town with Ms Beach and cheating after such a sacrifice wouldn't be very nice ...

The Immortal Beaches of Riverview: You Swim or you Die

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: The Immortal Beaches of Riverview: Graveyard please
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 07:50:00 PM »
Sad news - their watch has ended and this is for the graveyard.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.