Author Topic: Vampire no more... not really??  (Read 2070 times)

Offline mosuga

• Nooboo
Vampire no more... not really??
« on: June 14, 2019, 03:09:55 AM »
Hi guys,

I've tried almost every workaround for this problem, but no matter what, my sim still hisses, vomits regular food and gets eternally sad from time to time. She's human, I swear, but the game doesn't think so!

I've tried deleting all the weaknesses then converting her back to human. I've tried using cheats, cure from the bar and deleting all my mods. Does anyone have a solution? One that really works?

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
Re: Vampire no more... not really??
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 08:05:24 AM »
Hi @mosuga, welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately what you are experiencing sounds like a reported bug.  If you haven't already then you should probably check out this link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Former-vampire-still-has-Vampire-behavior/td-p/7168969 and if it is the problem you are having then click the 'me too' button on the first post.  If there are any hints or tips that will help then they will be somewhere in that thread.

Sorry you are having this issue.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 02:33:14 PM »
By the same token, it has become my impression that issues related to vampires aren't getting attention anymore or getting fixed. It is as though vampires are now an ill-regarded part of the game best forgotten, that the developers when truth be told regret having added.

I also have issue with my game not recognizing a former vampire as human now. And their perks have become seriously messed up. Perhaps, it will be corrected with the Island Living expansion, as that contains an occult lifestate as well.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline mosuga

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 11:41:31 PM »
@helen thanks for the link, I've already checked it out, I was hoping that this forum would have more answers. Unfortunately, it seems like there's no solution for now. I think I might delete the expansion to see if it helps.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 07:20:47 PM »
@mosuga  looks like todays patch may help with some of those issues you were having: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960976/june-18th-2019-patch-notes
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything