Author Topic: Wow, I just earned a perfect gold date while possessed.  (Read 2422 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Wow, I just earned a perfect gold date while possessed.
« on: June 18, 2019, 03:34:09 PM »
I use being possessed as a way to speed up nightly maintenance on new sims. I started a date not realizing the time and very shortly after it started my possessed status kicked in. I just spammed possessed socials and next thing I know gold. LOL. I wish I had a screen shot. I just thought I would share as it made me smile.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Wow, I just earned a perfect gold date while possessed.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 03:43:39 PM »
Actually, I think you get gold now just by doing the 10 interactions :-\
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 03:51:42 PM »
I always just did what the top thing said to do so I never noticed as that just naturally happened. Thanks for the info. I thought it was weird I earned gold just doing possessed actions. I guess it is too easy to earn gold now. Thanks @Nindigo.

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 03:40:48 AM »
Actually, I think you get gold now just by doing the 10 interactions :-\

No, you do not need to do EVERY suggested interaction - I know I have gotten Gold without getting both Sims Playful, for example), but you need to do a certain number. I have also fallen short, while doing 10 overall, and gotten Silver, recently - probably within the past week.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 12:57:08 PM »
It seems to me that higher Reputation status is now tied to both date and party goals and makes both much, much easier. If your Sim had a pristine reputation, they would have gotten gold just by doing the 10 social interactions. In my Immortal Dynasty in the later generations they got gold medal parties just by doing the main goal (call to meal for the dinner party, for example) as long as a Sim with high reputation was one of the hosts.