Author Topic: Spoiled Food  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Spoiled Food
« on: June 21, 2019, 04:08:17 PM »
I don't know if it's b/c I moved the family from a glitched lot or whether it was from moving itself, but ALL of the food I had stored in the minus one premium fridge was suddenly spoiled when I placed a new one on the lot. The original one from the family inventory somehow got glitched and I could not place it regardless of what I did. The cursor kept going all over the place except where I wanted to put the fridge. Eventually, the original fridge disappeared and I had to buy a new one (I have the buyable minus one fridge mod). Has anybody else experience this?

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
Re: Spoiled Food
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 07:50:15 PM »
It has been a while since I moved in TS3, but yes - I seem to recall that moving made all my fridge-stored meals spoil. It is not a huge deal, unless you are stockpiling Ambrosia, in which case, I'd research a work-around before pulling up stakes & moving.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: Spoiled Food
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 02:28:13 PM »
Thanks Sindocat! No, it's not a big deal, I was just wondering. I don't remember that happening before. Maybe I've just not had any food in the fridge, lol. IF I have any ambrosia, it can always be put in the sim's inventory or just remade from stockpiled resources.

anything