Author Topic: Aspiration Conflicts  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Cell Tennyson

• Nooboo
Aspiration Conflicts
« on: July 14, 2019, 03:45:15 AM »
Hey guys.

My Sim is doing well in the culinary career. And my focus is on completing all sim aspirations. I made my sim join chef branch because i wanted to get that fridge which gives inspiring aura. And so I completed the fresh chef aspiration completely! but the second one is the master mixologist aspiration which requires the sim to join Mixology branch in culinary career. But I can't join the mixology branch now. So is there a way to get demoted so much that the sim will lose the branch which it is currently in?

Also just like that there is joke Star aspiration which want the sim to join comedian Branch but what if i wanted to join musician branch later?

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
Re: Aspiration Conflicts [Sims 4]
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 10:52:37 AM »
I have heard mixed results on how well this works, but the only way to change career track is to demote your Sim with cheats, back to the level where they get a choice of career focus. With Culinary, if I am recalling correctly, you choose when you are promoted from Rank 5 to Rank 6.  So demote down to 5, and then earn another promotion. You should have a choice then to take the Mixology career. That is according to a SimGuru a few years back.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 11:21:54 AM »
Mods can mess with your game, in fact it is a guaranteed almost with a patch if you don't take steps to prevent it, but MCCC mod will allow you to edit your career track. Mods are the only way to reset your career track. I tried the demote with cheat things and it didn't work.

Offline Cell Tennyson

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 01:04:14 PM »
Mods can mess with your game, in fact it is a guaranteed almost with a patch if you don't take steps to prevent it, but MCCC mod will allow you to edit your career track. Mods are the only way to reset your career track. I tried the demote with cheat things and it didn't work.
and
So is there any other way to switch to different branch of the job sim is working in? and maybe without cheats?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Aspiration Conflicts
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 10:00:09 AM »
Not that I know of but MCCC is very stable and a great mod.

anything