Author Topic: Grrrr! (This is a rant. a minor one but a rant never the less)  (Read 1377 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
OK, I am so annoyed. I just got Moschino stuff pack, I was excited to play it for the first time but now Origin seems to be having issues as of now as the app nor the site will load for me. I can't even play sims 4 minus the pack. Grrrr. So that is my rant. I am so annoyed. Anyone know of a work around if origin will not load? >:(

Update Origin site loads fine now but the app is not working. This is so annoying. Everything greyed out and non responsive. Grrr, I have a report filled out and they are supposed to call me.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Grrrr! (This is a rant. a minor one but a rant never the less)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 06:54:55 PM »
Issue fixed. They never called as they were supposed to, but I figured out a fix on my own. required me to uninstall and reinstall origin. If they don't call back why did I waste my time using originER and filling out there form to be called back. Waste of time. I am not happy with EA and their support team right now. Grrrr. But with luck I can report back on Maschino soon as no one on the forum has given their opinion yet.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything