Author Topic: Honey Money  (Read 26487 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Honey Money
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2019, 04:55:51 PM »
I'm really not sure how you figure out how much she, Honey Beeman, made, but on Sunday day 3 her household income was $27,997.  Nothing left in retail and a lot of honey cake left to sell.  Hope I did it right but nevertheless, I'm done.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2019, 05:17:50 PM »
You did it right, Joria...

Scoring

Your score is your Household Income at Week 3, Day 1, 8 a.m.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2019, 05:43:58 PM »
Actually, by this time I could see all I did wrong! lol
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2019, 05:46:12 PM »
It was definitely Sunday, I mistyped.

Sorry

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2019, 03:34:31 AM »
Sorry about that @Deklitch, something that happened in real life has got me anxious lately and when I get like that I question and double check everything. *Sigh* I wondered if it was just a typo, I'm glad that's all it was. I should really go and wrap my challenge up now. *Shuffles out sheepishly*

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2019, 05:43:18 AM »
I should really go and wrap my challenge up now. *Shuffles out sheepishly*

Hehe -- you have definitely proven yourself as a "heavy hitter" this year, Rainbow. I'll be curious how you do in this one. There's such a huge gap between 1st and 2nd right now.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2019, 07:14:20 AM »
Sorry about that @Deklitch, something that happened in real life has got me anxious lately and when I get like that I question and double check everything. *Sigh* I wondered if it was just a typo, I'm glad that's all it was. I should really go and wrap my challenge up now. *Shuffles out sheepishly*

No problem @Rainbow Dash I am pleased you asked. If you hadn't, and I had realised it myself much later, I would have felt awful. Anxiety is an awful thing, having suffered with it since at least my late 20s (and probably earlier) I know it well. You have my sympathy.

My work as an accountant and doing payruns that run Monday to Sunday makes me think of Monday as Day 1 and Sunday as Day 7. I almost always give my responses at least first to challenges that end on day 1 of a week as finishing on Monday, but normally pick up the error. I think in this case, it was a combo of it being late Sunday night/early Monday morning and me needing to go to bed to dream about financial statements that made me not pick it up before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2019, 01:43:17 AM »
@sone Yikes, five deaths?! :o Makes me glad I only had the one in my game, I kept the urn in my Sim's inventory as I didn't want the ghost upsetting my customers. (Vlad already had that position filled, lol).

Posted by: Metropolis Man« on: October 01, 2019, 05:43:18 AM »Hehe -- you have definitely proven yourself as a "heavy hitter" this year, Rainbow. I'll be curious how you do in this one. There's such a huge gap between 1st and 2nd right now.

You really think so @Metropolis Man? That's really nice of you to say, thank you. :) I always think I can do better, I'm a Capricorn so go figure, I'm such a scrub, lol.

There are plenty of people here who are better at money making challenges than I am, not my strength I'm afraid but I practiced a lot for this one and I got off to a late start. (I waited to hear the teams ruling on something, I'm sure you can guess what it was, lol).

My little Honey Bee was a busy little bee, earning $135,250 in the end. :)

Offline crstasse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2019, 05:29:25 AM »
I actually had a go at this challenge.  I usually just lurk, and enjoying reading about the different challenges, but I thought this seemed quite easy and straight forward and I just might do okay at it.

My Sim had in her account by Week 3 Sunday 8am a total of $73,239

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2019, 06:26:31 AM »
Posted by: crstasse« on: Today at 05:29:25 AM »I actually had a go at this challenge.  I usually just lurk, and enjoying reading about the different challenges, but I thought this seemed quite easy and straight forward and I just might do okay at it.

My Sim had in her account by Week 3 Sunday 8am a total of $73,239

Is this your first tournament challenge @crstasse? Because if so, that's really impressive. :)

I can relate, I used to lurk around all the challenges for years, I used feel intimidated by all the rules but then I started reading every thread and became interested. I was so excited to see a Vampire challenge last year (I'm a huge occult/supernatural fan) I decided to jump in and I finally became a regular player this year.

I guess what I'm just to say is that you remind me of how I first got into these challenges, it's good to see someone come out of lurking and give it a go, I hope you stick around. :)

Offline Nandarelle

• Townie
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2019, 06:16:50 PM »
Maja Debye made a total of § 50 142.

Offline crstasse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2019, 08:33:06 PM »
Thank you so much for making me feel welcome :) I really like challenges and play a lot of them just not in a competitive field like this, even though this is more fun competitive challenges I sometimes just get a bit overwhelmed by the rules.  I'm glad I gave this one a go. 

Your enthusiasm and positive comment really makes me want to continue with these challenges.  Thanks  :)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2019, 02:30:08 AM »
Posted by: crstasse« on: October 02, 2019, 08:33:06 PM »Thank you so much for making me feel welcome :) I really like challenges and play a lot of them just not in a competitive field like this, even though this is more fun competitive challenges I sometimes just get a bit overwhelmed by the rules.  I'm glad I gave this one a go.

Your enthusiasm and positive comment really makes me want to continue with these challenges.  Thanks

Aw thanks you're welcome @crstasse, I'm the same, I also play in non competitive challenges and wanted to give these ones a go for a long time. I always practice and ask the Challenge Team a million questions, it helps to put the rules more in perspective for me and makes me feel a little more secure. Like you, I try to (Mostly) pick the ones I think are fun or I might be good at, it's a good way to ease into I think. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. :)

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2019, 08:08:58 AM »
This challenge ends Sunday night, so get those scores in soon.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2019, 04:19:49 PM »
My Sim ended up with $44,780.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

anything