Author Topic: 10th Anniversary Party  (Read 6711 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
10th Anniversary Party
« on: August 31, 2019, 12:34:24 PM »
The parties to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Carl's Guide and Forum have begun! Chess started out as the most entertaining thing to do:

bp1.02.jpg
@Deklitch surprised @Rainbow Dash with his opening move.

bp1.07.jpg
@sone decided she didn't want to play with @sdhoey anymore.

bp1.06.jpg
It wasn't anything sdhoey said or did, just that the music had started, and she wanted to join Marian T, @Seabody and @Deklitch.

bp1.05.jpg
@Joria started grilling some hot dogs, while MarianT tried to gather people for pictures.

bp1.01.jpg
She started with @ Trip and Deklitch.

bp1.04.jpg
Then got @Rainbow Dash, Deklitch, and Seabody.

bp1.03.jpg
But when she tried to get @sdhoey, @sone, and @Joria, Deklitch and Seabody were too engrossed in their conversation (probably about cricket) to move. It was getting late, so Party 1 was over.

Note to @reggikko, @furbyqueen, and @Nikitachi, you're all eligible to attend a party, too, but your Simself has to be up on the Gallery -- #Carls10th. Also add your forum name if it's different. And a reminder to the moderators that you're all invited as well.

When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Re: 10th Anniversary Party
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 02:06:25 PM »
@MarianT

I have uploaded my Simself. You'll have to check the CC box. There shouldn't be any CC on the Sim, but I have custom content in my regular game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 05:17:02 PM »
Ummm .... actually I don't know who that is, but it is most definitely NOT my simself, @MarianT

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 05:19:31 PM »
Ummm .... actually I don't know who that is, but it is most definitely NOT my simself, @MarianT

@Deklitch that is the one I uploaded for you to check and re do if needed. You never changed it. LOL

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 06:25:39 PM »
@sdhoey oh that's right, Shannon.

It was an idealised version of me ... I've always wished I had red hair and was in anything that approached that kind of shape.

I have uploaded my simself

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 05:33:04 AM »
Love the pics, great usage of the new backdrop. @MarianT  and thanks everyone for organizing this! I'm just now done with this horrid but extremely educational experience the past week has given me. Seemed like everything was broken, but we're in a much better place now I think. Getting through server moves, now issues with php and everything like that has been really good for me and I'd encourage people to learn little skills like that if they're into computing. It may seem odd to talk about but it was super important to me ever making it this long with technology I sometimes barely understand.  it's so rewarding to get hands-on with a problem and actually succeed in fixing it.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2019, 07:20:39 AM »
Great to hear that, Carl! And if you "barely understand" the technology, you're miles ahead of me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nikitachi

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2019, 09:41:16 AM »
Note to @reggikko, @furbyqueen, and @Nikitachi, you're all eligible to attend a party, too, but your Simself has to be up on the Gallery -- #Carls10th. Also add your forum name if it's different. And a reminder to the moderators that you're all invited as well.

I am very glad to hear that, thank you! I thought I've already uploaded mine, but turned out that I only saved it in my own gallery (I never uploaded anything to public gallery before). Please check again.

Offline furbyqueen

• Llama Wrangler
  • doo?
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2019, 10:31:13 AM »
@MarianT I'm in the gallery!! I put the household name as furbyqueen. It says there's CC but there isnt any for the party look.
***Fontaine Legacy [ON HIATUS]***

• Lauren
  • Lyla
  • Leah
  • LucyLyndon Lily
  • Leanne
  • Laney
  • Luna
  • Lorraine (A)
  • Lincoln (C)

Offline furbyqueen

• Llama Wrangler
  • doo?
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2019, 10:32:19 AM »
my ea account is redvelvetrevenge if you can't find me
***Fontaine Legacy [ON HIATUS]***

• Lauren
  • Lyla
  • Leah
  • LucyLyndon Lily
  • Leanne
  • Laney
  • Luna
  • Lorraine (A)
  • Lincoln (C)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2019, 01:32:58 PM »

I am very glad to hear that, thank you! I thought I've already uploaded mine, but turned out that I only saved it in my own gallery (I never uploaded anything to public gallery before). Please check again.

Nikitachi, I still can't find you.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2019, 08:28:13 PM »
@Metropolis Man was the host of the second party.

bp2.01.jpg

New and improved versions of @Deklitch and @Joria both joined @techiechick and @mismck for the festivities. @coolsim9999999 and @Elinoee were busy getting to know each other.

bp02.03.jpg
Metro tried to get a good picture of coolsim9999999 and Elinoee, but they didn't like the little monsters in the background.

bp02.02.jpg
The background calmed down for his picture of techiechick and mismck.

bp02.04.jpg
Metro blew out the candles on the Forum's birthday cake while techiechick and mismck sang.

bp02.05.jpg
Deklitch, Joria, and mismck were still going strong as the sun came up. And they all joined in a big cheer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARL'S FORUM! ;D ;D ;D

Offline mismck

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Townie
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2019, 05:53:01 AM »
Looks like my Simself had a great time at the party! Thank you Metro and the challenge team for your awesome challenges — I’m having so much fun getting back into them!  ;D

Offline techiechick

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2019, 03:27:00 PM »
Love it! Thanks guys!

Offline Nikitachi

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2019, 06:19:54 AM »
Nikitachi, I still can't find you.

I guess there is a glitch with my game (sigh, another one...) I also don't see my sim if I search by hashtag. However, I am sure the hashtag I put into my sim description is correct, because when I click on it, it shows me all of you guys who also uploaded (my, what a great feeling is looking at all of you!). So could you please search by my EA games ID instead of our common hashtag? My ID is "Rina_Takahashi". Being done this way, I can see my simself in the gallery. There are only two sims I ever uploaded - one male and one female, the one you need is female (just in case).

Hope I am still in time to get to party number three!

anything