Author Topic: How to let non-celebrities in VIP exclusive lounges?  (Read 5535 times)

Offline Scarce

• Nooboo
How to let non-celebrities in VIP exclusive lounges?
« on: October 03, 2019, 09:19:49 PM »
I have a B-Lister sim who can access the Studio PBP lounge, but I can't get a non-celebrity Sim to come in, even when it's in conversation with mine. I can't use any of the bouncer's interactions as they don't do what I need them to do neither can I even click on them

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: How to let non-celebrities in VIP exclusive lounges?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 10:23:47 PM »
It's intended game play, non famous sims aren't able to access the lounges in Del Sol Valley. You can try to bribe the bouncers to let in a non-celeb sim but it normally doesn't work.  However, you can 'cheat' on the VIP rope doors and let them in that way.
So with your game paused in live mode, click on the rope door and change the fame requirement level needed...or just replace the doors completely in build mode to allow all sims in.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: How to let non-celebrities in VIP exclusive lounges?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 07:31:51 PM »
I hope Scarce has long since figured something out by now, but my celebrity did have an option to persuade the bouncer to let their party in.  You do have to form a party with the non-celebrity.
Also, any sort of teleport will get a sim through- magic, wellness, or a cheat.  Testingcheats on, then shift-click a floor spot inside and choose Teleport Here.  For this, you have to control the sim.

anything