Author Topic: Collectibles Questions  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Collectibles Questions
« on: October 08, 2019, 06:45:16 PM »
Hi,

I'm noticing two things with the collectibles
1) For some of them, the number in the green bar of the individual collectible does not match the number of collectibles in that category ... eg plants says 32, there are 74 of them (without Realm of Magic). Does this mean I need to get 32 plants or 74 plants to complete the collection?
2) At the moment I'm catching fish. It tells me that there are 22 fish, but it actually looks like there are 52 fish. I've caught 3 fish, and the top of it tells me that I have caught 2 with +1 in red. Is that to do with the fish from expansions? To complete the collection of fish, do I need to catch 22 fish, 52 fish or some other number of fish? Or does it just depend on when the game decides I have caught enough fish

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Collectibles Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 09:31:22 PM »
You need the original 32 plants in the base game, and the original 22 fish again from the base game. The ones from the expansion, and game packs don't count towards the listed number, but get  the plus number as you noticed. If that makes sense.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 09:45:16 PM »
Thank you, that makes sense.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 09:10:09 PM »
Just to add to that, collectables that came with some of the various live challenges will also count towards the collections goal. Not that knowing that really matters as the ones that count don't have the tag 'Live Challenge' or anything, so they just simply look at though that came with the Base Game. Just FYI really.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything