Author Topic: The Path of Gentle Light - An Immortal Dynasty  (Read 4925 times)

Offline Chubling

• Occult
Hormones!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2019, 05:30:43 PM »
The death of Cerberus was so distracting, I forgot to throw my own birthday party! Though, in the end I was rather glad I was going to have the party the next day as I aged up into something utterly unacceptable.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Once I had my wardrobe sorted out, I was rather pleased. I know some fear old age, but didn’t. Death was my master, not my enemy and I enjoyed my new look. There was a respect and wisdom that age gave you. Easier to trust and to underestimate. And I still look very hot, which helps. When one has true beauty, age can’t touch it.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

I think the maid approves at least.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

I spent time among my guests, a number of them have been successfully evangelized by one twin or the other. I can’t keep track of it all and have given up attempting too.

Polly: I have been working hard on walking the path.
Vesper: Yes, I see. What a wonderful commitment you have to the path.
Polly: Do you think I can take the robes yet?
Vesper: Oh, my sweet, simple-minded Polly. The robes are not for just anyone. You must really prove yourself to the Light in order to take the robes.
Polly: I’m having children for the Light!
Vesper: So are a number of the guests at this party. No Polly. If you want to take the robes, you must continue to walk the path and work on yourself. Reach deep inside and figure out where you are lacking. You can’t hide that from the path and expect to get to the correct destination.
Polly: You are so right Vesper. I will keep working!

Brandi had her birthday that evening, well after the party was over. She is still as beautiful as ever. I dislike realizing that soon the twins will have to take over entirely for Brandi and Sugar. They have been spending far too much time out in the field, spreading the word of the path and not much time in the studio. That will be something I shall have to keep an eye one, though I doubt the two of them together are worth half of Brandi. She’s already accomplished her lifetime wish and is almost at the top of the science career. She...deserves that I think. To accomplish that wish. She has worked so hard for it. For me.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Wintersweet: So, you are good with girls and stuff, right?
Bard: I think so. I’ve got like 10 kids. Why?
Wintersweet: Latosha won’t kiss me. I don’t know why!
Bard: Shouldn’t you be focused on boys?
Wintersweet: Boys are boring.
Bard: I’m pretty sure there are some rules about that…
Wintersweet: Back to the kissing.
Bard: Serenade her?
Wintersweet: I can’t play an instrument.
Bard: You also can’t drive. How about we watch the road? Pretty please?

It wasn’t long before it was time for Wintersweet to head to prom. She looked beautiful, how could she not with that face. Her date seemed to have aged into a young adult, which made things a little awkward, but she didn’t seem fazed by it. She danced and kissed her date and won prom queen. I don’t think any of her sister’s would have dared go for the crown, they know their places.

I spent some time making Cerberus's grave nice, in the hopes he would visit me again. I missed my friend more than I expected. It’s easier to love an animal, isn’t it? And he didn’t take long to visit me again, even arriving in my favorite color.

It was the same night Wintersweet was having her slumber party. In which she realized there were a few more unrelated teenage girls in town.

Wintersweet: Dancing might be better than hugging!

She still managed to do plenty of hugging though.

It wasn’t long before she was continuing to spend her time chasing after pretty girls than working on her requirements. Though luckily for my dynasty, one of them is unflirty.

Not that I have been as focused as I should be. Sometimes I need a bit of a break. Though even I was a bit surprised by Bard’s boldness. That is the mother of his soon to arrive child behind us. But I suppose this face is impossible to resist.

But enough was enough. Wintersweet needed to do some real focusing and it was time to start with the carrot. We can always try the stick later if this doesn’t work.

Wintersweet: You wanted to talk to me mother?
Vesper: Yes, my darling girl.
Wintersweet: Why in the museum? It’s like...dark and creepy down here.
Vesper: Silence you silly girl. This is our legacy. This is what matters. And you are failing at it.
Wintersweet: I don’t mean too! Girls are just really pretty! I have hormones!
Vesper: Do you think you can impress girls with your lazy attitude and weak arms? No wonder Latosha wouldn’t kiss you. Woman want someone that can protect them, not someone they’ll need to parent.
Wintersweet: Mother! That’s not fair!
Vesper: Fair? You are going to be immortal. A member of a rich and fabulous dynasty. You are chosen by Death. Does that mean nothing to you?
Wintersweet: No. I mean, yes, it means something to me. It does Mother, I swear. And not just the money. I want to make you proud. You and Daddy.

Thankfully, that seems to have done some good. She went upstairs and got to work, finally.

~~~~~~

This last picture is just because her face was too funny.

I do love hearing from people if they like it. I feed off praise and love it, no matter how small. Or if anyone has feedback in general, I'm open to it. I've been working on this to deal with some really awful real life depression, so it's nice to know people are enjoying this. I would say no pressure, but that would be a lie. I am weak and crave reassurance.

I'm looking forward to Wintersweet taking over the writing. She should be having her birthday very soon in the story and I'll probably switch over then. She really did turn out to be a clone of her mom with her dad's coloring. I also really need to stop farting around with the twins. Fox and Bard have mostly just been knocking up townie woman like mad so I could make sure I caught them before they aged into elder. By now they are ludicrous baby machines and can basically seduce anyone instantly. Fox has terrible luck with getting scandals though, at least compared to Bard. He is always having to dispel rumors and throw parties to refriend people after having babies out of wedlock. It was so much work getting things set up, but now it's pretty easy and almost all the babies are conceived in the theater or the movie lot. It's very romantic.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
It's time for Wintersweet!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2019, 07:12:15 PM »
So, Mother gave me this book and said it was part of my grand and magnificent duty to write in it or something. She’s a bit intense sometimes. I mean, I get it, we’re special and stuff. And I guess that’s cool, it’s not like, bad or anything, but I would just way rather be doing something fun, you know?

Sugar had her elder birthday. She and Brandi basically raised me. Mother can be...difficult to get her attention. You have to be worthy of it. And I haven’t exactly been killing it in that department. But Sugar is still the best. Brandi was super excited for her to age up as well. The first thing they did after Sugar finished ageing up was to go play Gnubb together.

The house seems to be constantly having birthdays. And the most important one was next: Mine! Being a teenager was cool and all, but I was ready for adulthood. And Mother said I can go to China for my birthday! How amazing is that! She did give me a strict set of tasks to accomplish while I'm gone, but this could be my chance to show Mother I am serious about being an heir.

Everyone says I look just like Mother. I hope so, she’s really beautiful, especially in her museum pieces. I love my new wardrobe, I think it suits me perfectly. I like pretty things, what can I say! I love the formal dress in particular. I like outfits that are pretty, yet still remind people that I can crush their skulls with my thighs, you know?

I got right to work in China!

And then I went and raided a tomb. That is so fun! Did you know that was, like, a thing? You can just sign up and they send you off on an adventure! It’s great! I look excellent in a tomb if I do say so. I think I add a nice bit of pizazz, don’t you think?

Thankfully, I have pretty good muscles, so it was pretty easy work. I even solved a few puzzles with my brain! That treasure is gonna be mine in no time!

Off to the next one! You know, the books I read as a kid really gave the impression there were going to be more scantily clad ladies to rescue. Heroes seem to be falling over them in stories. I have yet to meet a single one! But it’s still loads of fun going through the tombs.

I do make sure I get plenty of progress done towards my Visa, but, well, just because you are supposed to deliver rocks or a telescope or something doesn’t mean you can’t do a bit of hugging as well.

I did do real work! I swear! I got to Visa level 2 before it was time to head home. This was going to be great! Mother is finally going to be proud of me!

~~~~~~~

Wintersweet seriously loves hugging people. She pops wishes to amorously hug so many sims, that and dancing with them. She doesn't really roll to kiss or woohoo, just hug. Occasionally watch stars. But mostly she likes really chaste flirting. It's kind of sweet and is making me adjust my original plan for her. I had so much fun with her outfits too. It does make me long for the sims 4 everytime I have to deal with the really limited outfits per age/category. But I'm not letting myself play any other sim families or I will get very distracted and I want to finish this one. And maybe try to do a HoF one. Maybe. I haven't played sims 3 without the mods to help with the bugs and stuff in so long, it's intimidating.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
Re: The Path of Gentle Light - An Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2019, 12:09:06 AM »
Well, that's a bummer. Vesper died of old age at exactly 90. It's extra annoying because all she had left was the last bit of her career left. Which she should have finished that day but she had it off for some unknown reason. This can get moved to the graveyard and I'll try again! Maybe HoF legal this time.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Path of Gentle Light - An Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2019, 06:13:26 PM »
That's a shame. I always blame that maternity leave! I'll move this to the graveyard but the offer's always open to bring it back (if the story must continue I suppose)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything