Author Topic: Missing Presentation board  (Read 138663 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Missing Presentation board
« on: January 11, 2020, 11:24:43 AM »
I have a little sim in college and before I went out of the game last time I played, she had just started new classes.  When I went back in, her presentation board was gone.  Unfortunately, I tried the cheat, hidden objects, buydebug and cannot find it anywhere.  She is an A+ student, so I really hate that this going to cause a lower grade.  Any suggestions??
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Missing Presentation board
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 02:08:45 PM »
Thank you so much.  Will post if it works. 

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 02:20:21 PM »
Unfortunately, the mod didn't work.  Not sure if works since it was already gone, but it does say, you get it back.  Well, her grades will suffer, so hopefully they will have a fix for this soon.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 02:34:10 PM »
Well, if I would have read "how" to get the presentation board back first and then see if that worked, that would have been the smart thing for me to do.  YES, it does work, you just have to get on the computer and talk to your professor first.  Sheesh, thanks again, you are a life saver or should I say a college grade saver, lol.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 04:25:45 PM »
Glad you got it sorted.  I avoided the issue by reading about it first and finding out that you need to take the board out of inventory as soon as you can and leave it in your room until your presentation is ready.  I've also avoided some of the getting to class on time issues by not moving into dorms.

Offline Krysee

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 07:06:21 PM »
At the risk of necroposting, I just had this issue for the first time when the board was "returned" to my sim after we moved from Mount Komorebi to Sulani.  I got the message that it was returned, but it never showed in inventory, family or otherwise.  It appears that the mod that fixed that was never updated and updates came and went and now it gives an interaction but does nothing.

Using the UI Cheats Extension, however, you can left-click the course's skill icon in the career panel (J key) and select your course grade.  Anything over 80 is an A+.  It's only the first day of class for my sim, but she's an A+ student all the way around, and I'm going to adjust it on the last day to give her up to 25 bonus points to get her into A+ territory.  Because I only cheat enough to indemnify myself of stupid crap like EA yanking my kids out of school just because someone needed to shave.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything