Author Topic: Totally Turning the Townies...Alphabetically  (Read 24044 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Totally Turning the Townies...Alphabetically
« Reply #75 on: February 29, 2020, 07:25:19 AM »
So, if we were to conflate this challenge with the next one, would we be pancake turners?

*groans* :) The puns from you guys lately. Absolutely terrible. I have one thing to say about Marian's upcoming Pancake challenge...batter up!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #76 on: February 29, 2020, 02:05:57 PM »
So, if we were to conflate this challenge with the next one, would we be pancake turners?

LOL, @Ginj !  hahahaha

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2020, 02:12:06 AM »
oh dear ... an old dear who was part of his group contacted my vampire to complain about him drinking from sims without permission. He started a gathering and drank deeply from her ... as much as to say "thanks for your feedback, I disagree with you, but thanks for it, anyway."

Also, he asked someone if he could drink from them, they said no way, keep those fangs away from my neck, he drank deeply from them anyway :D

Yes, I'm having totally too much fun with this.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2020, 03:12:54 AM »
Posted by: Metropolis Man« on: February 28, 2020, 06:16:52 AM »Quote from: Rainbow Dash on February 28, 2020, 03:53:53 AM
Posted by: Vesper« on: February 27, 2020, 04:58:53 PM »only just realised this is a two-week challenge not the usual three weeks. What a 'nana

Huh, I didn't notice it was only two weeks long, it's a good thing that Morrigan is still on her first week, I wonder why the Challenge Team decided on only two weeks for this? ???

Because it falls into the category of doing something over and over...like our painting events of the past.

I guess when you put it like that, it makes sense, it's been a while since we had to do something over and over in a challenge. I'm not sure I know what painting events you are referring to there @Metropolis Man, I don't think I ever played in those, I think they may have been before I starting doing Tournament Challenges regularly. :-\

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2020, 03:26:00 AM »
Posted by: Metropolis Man« on: February 29, 2020, 07:25:19 AM »Quote from: Ginj on February 28, 2020, 09:47:40 PM

*groans* :) The puns from you guys lately. Absolutely terrible. I have one thing to say about Marian's upcoming Pancake challenge...batter up!

No need to flip out @Metropolis Man, when this Vampire Challenge is over you can relax with a nice cup of coffee, decoffinated if you're into that and a bite to eat. Pancakes anybody? Morrigan likes Pancakes, she thinks they are quite tasty.

Offline Nikitachi

• Occult
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2020, 09:17:13 AM »
Done with a score of 179.

Offline Vesper

• Occult
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2020, 02:13:01 PM »
Jeanette Voerman turned 171 townies.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2020, 03:21:44 PM »

I'm only here for the puns! Thanks, folks!

Offline mismck

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Townie
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2020, 03:32:49 PM »
Fanny Fangs feels fantastic! She turned 147 unsuspecting Sims into her own private army.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2020, 07:44:07 PM »
Great scores from some heavy hitters. Who's necks on the list?

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2020, 10:39:25 PM »
I can tell you one thing @Metropolis Man me sucking at Sims 4 is coming in handy for once

Offline lizzi6692

• Nooboo
    • Lizzi Sims
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2020, 11:31:38 PM »
After what felt like the longest 2 sim weeks I've ever played, I finished with a score of 128.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2020, 06:11:58 AM »
Posted by: Deklitch« on: March 01, 2020, 02:12:06 AM »oh dear ... an old dear who was part of his group contacted my vampire to complain about him drinking from sims without permission. He started a gathering and drank deeply from her ... as much as to say "thanks for your feedback, I disagree with you, but thanks for it, anyway."

Also, he asked someone if he could drink from them, they said no way, keep those fangs away from my neck, he drank deeply from them anyway :D

Yes, I'm having totally too much fun with this.

Lol, I love it @Deklitch! :D Morrigan wouldn't be so kind, she never asks for permission, it's not her style. I'm also having way too much fun with this challenge, Morrigan has been getting up to all kinds of shennanigans and then there was the time where she was turning a Celebrity and Sims were cheering her on and passing out all over the place, it was really quite fun to watch. :P

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2020, 07:20:25 AM »
The first world ranking of the 2020 season will be posted Monday morning for those of you who have posted results in the first three events. This 3rd event finishes up Sunday night, so get those scores in soon. Good luck!

Offline Sruixan

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2020, 07:29:11 AM »
Pfffffft, okay, fun question based on something that's just this minute happened - since we're counting score based on "a successful bite to turn", I can still count the poor sim who's only gone and died a mere two hours after Radu successfully bit them, right? I was hoping they'd be safe once they got off the lot, but they didn't make it out in time... most inconvenient, really...

anything