Author Topic: Starlight Accolades  (Read 7411 times)

Offline Shanetra2009

• Nooboo
Starlight Accolades
« on: February 26, 2020, 04:51:08 PM »
What are the different ways to be nominated for an awards? I've only found being an actress or writer has given me any notifications.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Starlight Accolades
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 12:55:54 AM »
Sometimes you get the notice when you license a song too.
Also- just go to the ceremony, even if you haven't gotten a notification that you were nominated.  You might win, you might not, I think the notification is to draw your attention to the fact that the ceremony is a thing.
I've found that if you got a notification, and you aren't a 3-star celebrity, you can't get past the bouncer.  You can't bribe or persuade him, because it says you're already invited and don't need to do that.  But you still can't get through!  But you can teleport through high Wellness skill, magic, or testing cheats.  "Testingcheats on," shift-click on a location, and choose Teleport Here.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
Re: Starlight Accolades
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 05:31:34 AM »
Music production and video production give notifications. It seems like notification is a pretty god indication that the sim will win, but don't take it for granted. Like @Brian_Z says, go anyway. In my famous households, which is basically every household, it's routine. Sunday 6pm we go to the awards show.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

anything